Many Thanks - and a small request

raistlin-gp

Many Thanks - and a small request

Unread post by raistlin-gp »

Many thanks for all the amazing work on the C64 core especially - I was amazed to see my (and my fellow group members') demo, Memento Mori, working so well under Mister! Excellent stuff :-)

I did have one tiny request .. and maybe it's not actually possible - but I hope that it is..?

Basically .. F12 is currently used to bring up the OSD which I can use for swapping disks (useful when I'm recording from Mister for Youtube etc). But... is there a way to do an auto-diskswap on something like SHIFT-F12 I wonder..? It could do this - and work with many, many demos in the process - by just taking the diskname and moving to the next char of the last character. So... MementoMoriA.d64 -> MementoMoriB.d64, ComaLand1.d64 -> ComaLand2.d64 etc.

Just wondering, anyway, as then I could avoid having the OSD in my YouTube recordings :-)

Thanks Again!
Raistlin / Genesis Project
tontonkaloun

Re: Many Thanks - and a small request

Unread post by tontonkaloun »

raistlin-gp wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:18 pm Many thanks for all the amazing work on the C64 core especially - I was amazed to see my (and my fellow group members') demo, Memento Mori, working so well under Mister! Excellent stuff :-)

I did have one tiny request .. and maybe it's not actually possible - but I hope that it is..?

Basically .. F12 is currently used to bring up the OSD which I can use for swapping disks (useful when I'm recording from Mister for Youtube etc). But... is there a way to do an auto-diskswap on something like SHIFT-F12 I wonder..? It could do this - and work with many, many demos in the process - by just taking the diskname and moving to the next char of the last character. So... MementoMoriA.d64 -> MementoMoriB.d64, ComaLand1.d64 -> ComaLand2.d64 etc.

Just wondering, anyway, as then I could avoid having the OSD in my YouTube recordings :-)

Thanks Again!
Raistlin / Genesis Project
Hello,

That would be wonderful !!
With a "Comaland.lst" file for example