Mouse lightgun in Lethal Enforcers 1 (CD)?

grizzly

Mouse lightgun in Lethal Enforcers 1 (CD)?

Unread post by grizzly »

Been trying for a while now and mouse lightgun support work fine in Lethal Enforcers II (CD and regular genesis) when mouse is set to port 2.

Lethal Enforcers 1 (CD) do not work with mouse in port 2 (you can not select gun only gamepad) and if i change to port 1 (you can not select anything since the gamepad does not work)
So you can not "cheat" and swap the mouse to port 1 after selecting gun with the gamepad, besides the mister reboot the game if you do that anyway.
Lethal Enforcers 1 on genesis works fine tough.

So anyone have any idé/fix?
iEqualShane

Re: Mouse lightgun in Lethal Enforcers 1 (CD)?

Unread post by iEqualShane »

Sorry, I'm seeing this late because I need to remember to check the forums. Are you attempting to use a virtual Justifier lightgun and a virtual Sega mouse simultaneously for 2 players? If you just want single-player, set Mouse to "None", then in Gun Control, set that to "Mouse" and Fun Fire to "Mouse", and then sdet Gun Type to "Justifier". The Mouse option is for emulating the Sega Mouse, where the Gun Control: Mouse option is for using a mouse to emulate a lightgun.

Sorry for any confusion.
grizzly

Unread post by grizzly »

Was a while ago but thanks!

No 2 player at all, only one player.
And "Fun Fire" i assume is a fat finger attempt at "Gun Fire" because i do not remember seeing any Fun Fire option :=)
Do not remember exactly what i tried but i´m almost sure i tried all settings combos possible.
Also if i remember correctly i did try 3 different "cd files/roms" for lethal enforcer II all worked fine with gamepad none with mouse.
Not at home now but will try again when i get home and can hold my eyes open.
iEqualShane

Unread post by iEqualShane »

Haha, yes. I saw my typo the moment I hit send but I couldn't edit it because the post was stuck waiting for approval. I'm terrible at typing on a phone :)