Neo Geo Pocket

Le_Gil

Re: Neo Geo Pocket

Unread post by Le_Gil »

dshadoff wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 7:31 pm He is currently working on the WonderSwan.
Maybe NGPC is the next one, fingers crossed. I am really looking forward to testing Guilty Gear Mini with my arcade stick though 8-)
dmckean

Unread post by dmckean »

Le_Gil wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 7:01 am
dshadoff wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 7:31 pm He is currently working on the WonderSwan.
Maybe NGPC is the next one, fingers crossed. I am really looking forward to testing Guilty Gear Mini with my arcade stick though 8-)
I think he'g going to try to tackle either Jaguar or Virtual Boy after the WonderSwan. It could be a while before we see New Geo Pocket unless another developer is working on it hasn't announced it to anyone.
KremlingKuthroat19

Unread post by KremlingKuthroat19 »

I'm personally really hoping for Jaguar. It'd be great just to have a perfect Jaguar simulation and also get Jaguar CD because there is currently no Jaguar CD emulator out there.

The way I look at it is that it's simply a process of elimination. Once a core is finished then that means that it's more likely that your favorite core will be next. Once the Saturn, WonderSwan and PS1 cores are done, then that's 3 FPGA devs that could tackle the Neo Geo Pocket as their next core. That's not also including Kitrinx or any other devs I'm forgetting to mention now. It'll get done eventually :)

Look at the bright side. At least you're better off than weirdos like me who want a 3DO and CD-i core lol