Anyone else experiencing issues with Windjammers?

KremlingKuthroat19

Anyone else experiencing issues with Windjammers?

Unread post by KremlingKuthroat19 »

This game has a lot of weird issues right now. For one, when I hit the coin button, it gives me the Neo Geo bios sound effect which is weird. Also, the music doesn't play during the first set and after the first set, there's no sound at all.

I'm using a Darksoft romset so I don't believe my set is the issue. Anyone else experiencing this problem?
MostroW

Re: Anyone else experiencing issues with Windjammers?

Unread post by MostroW »

I've just checked the game but none of the issues you've mentioned, also using the same romset.

MD5 of the file is: 96740cc9cee2ce4728357ab8da40f2cb
filesize: 9.3M '9703424'
Cyril1980

Unread post by Cyril1980 »

KremlingKuthroat19 wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:47 pm This game has a lot of weird issues right now. For one, when I hit the coin button, it gives me the Neo Geo bios sound effect which is weird. Also, the music doesn't play during the first set and after the first set, there's no sound at all.

I'm using a Darksoft romset so I don't believe my set is the issue. Anyone else experiencing this problem?
Maybe you did not see the warning I wrote about the overclocked core in the other thread ;-)
KremlingKuthroat19

Unread post by KremlingKuthroat19 »

Lol, I guess I missed that xD. I got it working again with the official version of the core, but it's nice to know that Windjammers doesn't work well with the CPU overclock