https://kakoeimon.itch.io/abyssal-infants

.neo version

but i can"t success to run on MiSTer

what's i make wrong ? special config ?
CPC-Power Staff
darksakul

Re: Abyssal Infants

Unread post by darksakul »

From the link you provided, they asked if you are using the rom with the MiSTer or Neo SD and it "works" to please report it to the game devs.
Please report if the .neo is working with Mister or NEOSD.
Apparently the game not working on the MiSTer is a known issue.

the romset.xml would have to be edited (I don't know the correct config for the entry)
It is my great regret that we live in an age that is proud of machines that think and suspicious of people who try to.
jca
Top Contributor

Unread post by jca »

If you download the ssideki.zip and rename it abyssal.zip it works.
xFlesk

Unread post by xFlesk »

game is working on mister.
i noticed, that after every update the file romset.xml (or something like this) is present in my neogeo folder. this causing some *.neo games to not work. dont know why, but after deleting all xml files all games works like a charm.
i got my *.neo roms zipped, all zips i have manually renamed with a full game title. all zips with a one word name (Pulsar, ganryou etc) stops working when the romset.xml is present.
TheCompany.pl - Amiga EXE Games
jca
Top Contributor

Unread post by jca »

This is because the update script sees that your xml is missing and it downloads it again. I have no idea what are these neo files, can you tell me what they are?
Regarding my earlier post: I looked at was in the xml file in regard of abysall and going to the site mentioned at the beginning of this thread I noticed that the file ssideki.zip matches the xml, I downloaded it, renamed it abyssal.zip and it works.
From your post it looks like you have other neo files so I have no idea how you can fix it.