Colecovision Keypad Keys?

alanswx
Core Developer

Re: Colecovision Keypad Keys?

Unread post by alanswx »

This works. Go into the controller map and use keys on the keyboard to map all the keys.
mef

Unread post by mef »

NML32 wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:08 pm
kamshaft wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:23 pm

Do you have a Colecovision controller to test with? I'm assuming it will work since the Jag controller worked. Because I don't own a Jaguar controller, not the console. :shock:

I wonder if this one would work? http://2600-daptor.com/Vision-daptor.htm
Yes, I have the Vison daptor and it worked with my Coleco controller on the MiSTer.
The 2600 D9 supports the Coleco and many more controllers. I also tested it with the Coleco, Atari Joystick, and Intellivision controller on the MiSTer. Worked great.
http://2600-daptor.com/
Worked great?? ! I'm jealous! I purchased the 2600 D9 adaptor and when I am in the Colecovision core and go to map the original Colecovision joystick, it does not recognize either the second fire button or the keypad. Really not sure what else I could be doing. (?)
staticfade2023

Unread post by staticfade2023 »

I am hoping someone can help. I have purchased both the 2600-daptor D9 adapter and the iCode Pro Duo Plus Pro. Both in hopes of using the colecovision original controller with keypad with the Mister Coleco core. I have within the core mapped the controller successfully going through up down left right and all the numbers on the keypad with both adapters. So I am thinking yes, it works. But once I start any game within the Colecovision core nothing works. I have followed instructions that came with the 2600-daptor and I watched the YouTube video from iCode (including setting the mode in the iCode device to Coleco and turning off paddles) but none of them yield the results that I am hoping for. Has anyone got either one of these adpators to work with the Coleco core in Mister and if so, what exactly did you do. Thanks in advance.

trz34

Unread post by trz34 »

Hello,

Can anyone confirm if the 2600-daptor D9 will allow the use of Flashback Colecovision controllers with the Coelco core on the Mister? I see some said the Intellvision Flashback controllers work which is great but cant find any confimrations about the Coleco Flashback controllers. Has anyone tried/tested this by chance?