Would love to see more Classic Arcade cores

KremlingKuthroat19

Re: Would love to see more Classic Arcade cores

Unread post by KremlingKuthroat19 »

I think more discrete logic bronze age arcade games would also be nice. We have Pong, Space Race, and Breakout, but there are so many outstanding early discrete logic games that are classics and still fun to play to this day.

Also, we're severely lacking in light gun arcade games. We have a goose egg in terms of light gun arcade games currently.
Gyruss

Unread post by Gyruss »

lroby74 wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:36 am R-type PCB sent to Jotego was your? Then you are a Hero for me!!
Gyruss wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 6:32 pm
shertz wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 12:22 am CPS1 is awesome and all, but I would love to see more Classic Arcade games (pre 1984) From companies like Taito, Universal and Exidy.

Lets do it!!
I agree but it depends on what games will be sent to the people who do the cores for us, once a game has been sent there is no way back anymore, it is lost forever but still this game will be reserved for the community ;)

I did sent some games from my private collection to Jotego recently, he already received them and hopefully he will soon start....
It was personal not easy for me to see them go since they were so long in my collection, In there are several top titels.. but wanted to do something back for you all.

So if there are people overhere with classic pcb`s I would recommend to sent them to the Mister developers overhere please!

By the way I`m not a patrion but just like to help core developers with original Arcade games :D
Thank you my friend, Yes I did sent my original Irem R-type to Jotego :) together with another 5 great titels, would be great to see this game on the Mister hopefully soon :D
Hyper Space Squid

Unread post by Hyper Space Squid »

I'm grateful for any Arcade core we get released regardless of how old or new it is, Mister is like a time machine preserving memories of forgotten classics like Berzerk and Super Pac-Man. 👍
_javi_

Unread post by _javi_ »

The first and most impressive SHMUPS of the 80-90s... Tehkan's STAR FORCE.

And by the way.. thanks devs for all the current rlsed cores.
Hodor

Unread post by Hodor »

_javi_ wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:00 pm The first and most impressive SHMUPS of the 80-90s... Tekhan's STAR FORCE.

[...]
That would be awesome :shock: . I wish someday it came to reality.
RetroP

Unread post by RetroP »

_javi_ wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:00 pm

The first and most impressive SHMUPS of the 80-90s... Tehkan's STAR FORCE.

And by the way.. thanks devs for all the current rlsed cores.

I'm losing hope that this will ever happen :/

TwinX

Unread post by TwinX »

I have a broken board "crude busters" would a dev be capable of using this to create a core or is it useless?

(the custom dataeast chips are ok)