Cps2 X-men cota, weird super behaviour

Sagat

Cps2 X-men cota, weird super behaviour

Unread post by Sagat »

So, first off very happy to be able to play cps2 now, very cool!

Did encounter some weird behaviour. Now full disclaimer i have next to no experience with the arcade version. Have played the saturn game a lot, but ‘some time’ has passed. So not sure if this is a human error or indeed some kind of bug.
So when executing your super
1. It comes out - all good
2, it starts, u hear the words of the char, and get hit. So it cancels, again all good
3, now scenario 3 is the weird one. Input the move, hear the char say the words and nothing? So like scenario 2 but not being hit?

Just curious if others also experienced. Will try another session soon to verify! (And maybe dust off my saturn and compare :) )

Or maybe better, compare using fightcade, if the game is playable there, and i do think it is.
Hyper Space Squid

Re: Cps2 X-men cota, weird super behaviour

Unread post by Hyper Space Squid »

I've played it to the end boss with ice man and haven't noticed anything like that happening, did the super each time and it acted normally. I believe the The CPS2 core is in public beta so there may still be one or two "quirks" before it's released officially. :lol:
deepthaw

Unread post by deepthaw »

Sagat wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:45 am So, first off very happy to be able to play cps2 now, very cool!

Did encounter some weird behaviour. Now full disclaimer i have next to no experience with the arcade version. Have played the saturn game a lot, but ‘some time’ has passed. So not sure if this is a human error or indeed some kind of bug.
So when executing your super
1. It comes out - all good
2, it starts, u hear the words of the char, and get hit. So it cancels, again all good
3, now scenario 3 is the weird one. Input the move, hear the char say the words and nothing? So like scenario 2 but not being hit?

Just curious if others also experienced. Will try another session soon to verify! (And maybe dust off my saturn and compare :) )

Or maybe better, compare using fightcade, if the game is playable there, and i do think it is.
Which character and super?
Sagat

Unread post by Sagat »

Omega red. The tentacle super (i think he only has one?)