MiSTer Problems Bluetooth Error & Screen Offset

Just got a MiSTer and need some help? Join the forum and post your questions here!
Francis

MiSTer Problems Bluetooth Error & Screen Offset

Unread post by Francis »

Hello

I am having two problems with mister, first is the xbox one bluetooth controller, shows me that error (see picture) when I try to connect it. And the second problem as you can see in the picture, the screen is not correct, the sides are out of screen.

How can I solve those problems?

dH9RHlB.jpg
dH9RHlB.jpg (489.73 KiB) Viewed 2232 times
Mellified

Re: MiSTer Problems Bluetooth Error & Screen Offset

Unread post by Mellified »

For #2 try changing

Code: Select all

fb_size=2
in /media/fat/MiSTer.ini

For #1... it may be the Bluetooth adapter you are using, or the USB hub, or the physical location of the Bluetooth adapter. First thing to try is moving the Bluetooth dongle to another port on the USB hub.
MisterGlock

Unread post by MisterGlock »

Mellified wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 4:09 am For #2 try changing

Code: Select all

fb_size=2
in /media/fat/MiSTer.ini

For #1... it may be the Bluetooth adapter you are using, or the USB hub, or the physical location of the Bluetooth adapter. First thing to try is moving the Bluetooth dongle to another port on the USB hub.
Thank you! You helped me with one of my problems with the fb_size tag. Hopefully this helps the OP
aberu
Core Developer

Unread post by aberu »

Francis wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:43 pm Hello

I am having two problems with mister, first is the xbox one bluetooth controller, shows me that error (see picture) when I try to connect it. And the second problem as you can see in the picture, the screen is not correct, the sides are out of screen.

How can I solve those problems?

dH9RHlB.jpg
Just making sure, did you run the updater in the last couple months? If so then you should be good as far as the Linux updates that are required for the XBox One adapter.
birdybro~