No Audio Problem

Just got a MiSTer and need some help? Join the forum and post your questions here!
Tryenamy

No Audio Problem

Unread post by Tryenamy »

Hey everyone! I'm new to the MiSter FPGA scene, but I have been having a great time with it so far.

I have a Pre-Configured bundle from MisterAddons and I've switched out the main SD card with a formatted 128Gb SD card, I've Updated_All, and have ROM's loaded and working...

But I have no sound. Not from the HDMI, not from 3.5mm headphones, nowhere. Does anyone have a suggestion of what to try? Thanks.
FPGA64
Top Contributor

Re: No Audio Problem

Unread post by FPGA64 »

Check you havent got the Master volume Muted on the Initial Menu Screens.

Hit the Menu Button ( defaults to F12 on keyboard). Push left on controller and the volume controls are there
aberu
Core Developer

Unread post by aberu »

Have you contacted MiSTerAddons on his support page yet? --> https://misteraddons.com/pages/contact

He often prefers his customers to reach out directly to him because there may be an improvement opportunity.
birdybro~
Tryenamy

Unread post by Tryenamy »

FPGA64 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:11 am Check you havent got the Master volume Muted on the Initial Menu Screens.

Hit the Menu Button ( defaults to F12 on keyboard). Push left on controller and the volume controls are there
Dang, I thought that was going to be it! The global volume was set to MUTE, but I toggled mute off and set the volume in the middle and still no sound. Hmmm... I may have to take aberu's advice and contact the Mister ADdons support page.
FPGA64
Top Contributor

Unread post by FPGA64 »

There is also a core volume but I assumed you saw that on the screen where you had master volume muted
jjhudgins

Unread post by jjhudgins »

I have the same problem. Any solution?