Victrix Pro FS Arcade Stick Support (Xbox Model)

Discussion of keyboards, gamepads, joysticks and other input related peripherals.
Vicosku

Victrix Pro FS Arcade Stick Support (Xbox Model)

Unread post by Vicosku »

Hi there. Is there a process to request support for new devices? The PS4 version of the Victrix stick works on MiSTer, but not the Xbox version. It works fine in Ubuntu 20.04, so I assume support can be added. I'm mostly clueless here, unfortunately. The hardware IDs shown in Windows are USB\VID_0E6F&PID_0205.

The LEDs and buttons light up on the PS4 version (which I returned due to Windows-use annoyances), but on the Xbox version, only the Xbox button LED lights up. If I go into the Define Joypad menu, the dpad is not detected. The Victrix stick has an option to change between left stick, right stick, and dpad, but since the buttons don't light up, it doesn't seem like this functionality is active.

I don't think it's a power supply issue, since the PS4 version worked fine and it should be the same board, just with a different firmware version. I normally split a single 2amp adapter between my USB hub board and the DE-10 nano, but I tried separate 2.5 amp adapter on the hub board instead, just in case. No change, unfortunately.

I appreciate any help anyone can provide, and I will be glad to provide any necessary information. I would love this to use this stick on MiSTer. Thanks!
Vicosku

Re: Victrix Pro FS Arcade Stick Support (Xbox Model)

Unread post by Vicosku »

This is now resolved, apparently from today's update. I just played through to the end of an arcade game and everything worked great!