MiSTer won't detect my keyboard

Discussion of keyboards, gamepads, joysticks and other input related peripherals.
Blimp Pilot

MiSTer won't detect my keyboard

Unread post by Blimp Pilot »

I got my Mister set up and I turn it on and I get the fuzzy static and Mister wont accept input from my keyboard. I have the usb board from mister addons and the lights turn on when i plug a keyboard in it receives no input. I followed the tutorial by on github. Thanks for reading I appreciate all help.
jlancaster86

Re: MiSTer won't detect my keyboard

Unread post by jlancaster86 »

Are you sure it's the keyboard and not the hub? Do game controllers work in the hub?
Blimp Pilot

jlancaster86 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 12:29 am Are you sure it's the keyboard and not the hub? Do game controllers work in the hub?
I am not sure. I bought the thing yesterday, built it got it set up and static screen. I've used two keyboards and did the sd writing twice to make sure I missed something. Thanks for the reply! :D
darksakul

Unread post by darksakul »

Is the USB hub powered? Is the Hub connected to the DE 10 Nano via USB bridge?
It is my great regret that we live in an age that is proud of machines that think and suspicious of people who try to.
Blimp Pilot

darksakul wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 12:56 am Is the USB hub powered? Is the Hub connected to the DE 10 Nano via USB bridge?
It is powered. it lights up. There are green lights when I plug in a keyboard on all ports except led 8, I get a red light. It is hooked via usb.
Chrissinc

Unread post by Chrissinc »

Hi I'm having the same issue as you! Did you ever figure this out?