Keyboard and Mouse

Discussion of keyboards, gamepads, joysticks and other input related peripherals.
Washac

Keyboard and Mouse

Unread post by Washac »

Now that I have my MiSTer up and running I would like to get a better keyboard and mouse.
It will be used for Amiga gaming so I would like something half decent wired/wireless.

What are people using and suggestions would be good as to wired/wireless best option ?
Thanks.
lomdar67

Re: Keyboard and Mouse

Unread post by lomdar67 »

You can use any USB keyboard or mouse you like. Wireless 2.4Ghz also works fine, haven't tested anything with Bluetooth. Take a look here what other people are using: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=124
We raise hopes here...until they're old enough to fend for themselves.
--Mike Callahan
tRAcE

Unread post by tRAcE »

I use wireless options, for one a Logitech K400, as it is quite small an the integrated touchpad is a big plus. This is really sturdy and the battery runtime is nice.

If I need a full sized keyboard I prefer a Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless which comes with a seperate and wireless numerical keypad and a rather funny looking but quite comfortable mouse.
Sorgelig
Site Admin

Unread post by Sorgelig »

I get batteries on my K400r get rusty long before the keyboard stop working. It seems this keyboard gets the power from air :)
Washac

Unread post by Washac »

Sorgelig wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:14 am I get batteries on my K400r get rusty long before the keyboard stop working. It seems this keyboard gets the power from air :)
:D
puu
Core Developer

Unread post by puu »

Some keys are not recognized on the 106/109 keyboard used in Japan. The USB key code 0x07page/0x89 ID corresponds to the PS/2 scan code 0x6a. Since this key is a backslash (Yen symbol in JIS), it plays an important role in DOS. I would like support.