OSD Rotate issues

Discussion about displays and related hardware including MiSTer filters and video settings.
deimos256

OSD Rotate issues

Unread post by deimos256 »

New to the MiSTer and I've got it figured out for the most part but I'm having issues with rotating the OSD on my CRTs. I have the analog I/O board and I'm running a VGA to SCART cable which then connects to either a RGB to Component converter which goes to a JVC consumer set or connects straight to RGB connections on a PVM. I keep the PVM rotated for the vertical arcade stuff, and I'm trying to set up OSD rotate on the alternate ini file, however when I switch to this ini file I lose the signal on my PVM.

I tried this as well running through the converter to my consumer set, and I can get a picture to display with the OSD rotated, but the image constantly scrolls vertically. Am I missing another setting in order to use OSD rotation with these displays? Apologies if this has been covered before, but I couldn't find anything by searching.
deimos256

Re: OSD Rotate issues

Unread post by deimos256 »

Ok I figured it out. I needed to enable csync on the alternate ini. Working now. Sorry for the post!