MiSTerFPGA.co.uk

Only official MiSTer add-on boards!
Nat

Re: MiSTerFPGA.co.uk

Unread post by Nat »

When I first used 7TCN chips with the v2.5 memory modules, I did test internal air temperatures in the small range of cases available at time, it was during the time I began prototyping the acrylic case I sell. I even went to the point of stress testing inside an acrylic box, with no heatsink or fan on the DE10 Nano, all then wrapped tight in a polythene bag! I did not experience any issues at all with my stress testing setup so a passively cooled case from MisterAddons would even with 30C ambient air surprise me if it got anywhere close to that high of an internal air temperature.
MiSTer FPGA Add-On Boards : UK based, low cost worldwide shipping.
https://MiSTerFPGA.co.uk/
Mr.Pacman

Unread post by Mr.Pacman »

It's not my intention to hijack this thread but I just wanted to share my experience with misterfpga.co.uk. A few weeks ago, I ordered a USB hub/board, a 128MB RAM module, an acrylic case (full enclosure), and a few other small parts.

Case: looks gorgeous, easy to assemble; took 30 seconds (and I'm a clumsy person)
USB hub: has its own DC barrel jack, so no issues with peripherals that draw more power than usual
RAM module: all Jotego cores work flawlessly. No errors when running the memory tests from Jotego

Service: A+++: very fast response, very fast shipping.

If you want a hassle-free experience and high quality products, look no further. Highly recommended!
grizzly

Unread post by grizzly »

I would say that post is as far away from hijacking the tread as is possible!
Nat

Unread post by Nat »

I have completed another small batch of the mt32-pi HATs, just an update for those who messaged me and were waiting for one.

mt32-Pi for MiSTer
MiSTer FPGA Add-On Boards : UK based, low cost worldwide shipping.
https://MiSTerFPGA.co.uk/
wodmarach

Unread post by wodmarach »

Nat stop tempting me! I've sworn off Mister purchases until the mistercade becomes available >.<