UltimateMiSTer.com

Only for official MiSTer project addon boards!
jon.nielsen

Re: UltimateMiSTer.com

Unread post by jon.nielsen »

Just got my Ultimate MiSTer. I'm very impressed with it so far. Ricardo's store came recommended, he's been very helpful and delivered a good product. I also sense an obvious passion for the MiSTer and the whole scene around it :-)
HouseOfTheEd

Unread post by HouseOfTheEd »

Ricardo's products are quality and I prefer his USB hub/case over other options. I'm in the US so it takes a little while for his stuff to get to me, but it's worth it!
Mares

Unread post by Mares »

Hi
what can I say the Products that Ricardo sells they are top notch .Ricardo is great about answering any questions .Good service will always use Ultimate MiSTer now and in the future
taw6

Unread post by taw6 »

I agree he is a great guy and fulling willing to give you support after the sell
NL Amsterdam
R4PT0R_PT

Unread post by R4PT0R_PT »

Ricardo Saraiva is awesome.
5 stars.
Very good shipping, tracking.
Everything OK.
Recommended.
Will buy again.
Thanx
Best regards.
Bastich

Unread post by Bastich »

I received my Ultimate MiSTer today and I have to say the built quality is quite amazing. I love the design of the case and just how compact the entire system is. It really does look and feel like a top quality build.

I can highly recommend Ricardos system and am looking forward to playing with it a lot over the next few months. I also can also potentially helping the Dev community once I have looked into how the cores are produced.

5* product which I will be recommending to everyone into retro :D
alex

Unread post by alex »

If you're on the fence, don't hesitate. Quality is top notch and Ricardo is an awesome guy. Can highly recommend him. He even helped me out in real time during the build. After sales is great as well. Had some issues with the MiSTer case which were all properly resolved. Highly recommended.
Zichio

Unread post by Zichio »

When I wanted a second MiSTer i checked out Ultimate MiSTer. Got the awesome official case (in gold) as well as a complete setup otherwise (minus de-10). Ricardo responded quickly and was very professional and friendly. Very happy with the product i got (now my main MiSTer setup).
keito

Unread post by keito »

Lot's of amazing sellers for MiSTer right now, and I praise them all. Though I can only personally speak on Ricardo who was kind, fast, helpful, and always went the extra mile, not to mention his superb build quality and high standards, top bloke.
Seexelas

Unread post by Seexelas »

I recently bought the "Ultimate MiSTer Pro" from Ricardo. Ricardo was very nice and available, he did the maximum to ship it very quickly and everything was perfect ;) A premium service all the way through.
akzkaj

Unread post by akzkaj »

Really went the extra mile for me back in 2018 when i first joined the MiSter family and decided to contact him on Messenger as the only EU seller i could find on the Atari-Forum.

I'm really bad at electronics and was kinda scared to assemble this thing myself and back then we did not have extensive YouTube videos of the whole process. So he made it totally complete together with the DE10-Nano board.

Now he did this for me just the weekend up to Lisboa Games Week where he manage a stand and was very, very busy. Now i see how silly it was of me, cause all easy and very plug and play. just didn't know any better.
imagendggj.png
imagendggj.png (1.05 MiB) Viewed 14226 times
https://youtu.be/8WsraIHxBIs?t=131

Today i decided to upgrade my setup with the official case, USB hub and the 128mb memory module. and still a top notch seller.

Highly recommended 10/10
killersquirel

Unread post by killersquirel »

If you are interested in getting started with the MiSTer there is really only one place to go and that is ultimatemister.com

Ricardo is a stand up individual that supports the scene and releases nothing but quality parts. You can't go wrong if you start here.
ras2a

Unread post by ras2a »

My MiSTer arrived recently - went for the Ultimate Mister Pro bundle and was not disappointed. Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish and superb comm throughout the whole transaction

Thank you again Ricardo!

Cheers
Craig
Kyfun

Unread post by Kyfun »

Hello.
Je suis tres content de mon achat.
J ai pris la version pro du mister.
Elle est livré pret a l emploi avec une carte sd de 8 gigas.
L appareil est tres silencieux.
Ricardo est une bonne personne a l ecoute et pret a aider ou a repondre a tous les besoins.
Merci beacoup
Pascal

I am very happy with my purchase. I took the pro version of the mister. It comes ready to use with an 8 gigas SD card. The device is very quiet. Ricardo is a good listener and ready to help . thank you very much
emmadness

Unread post by emmadness »

Ricardo was able to send all my things to Argentina so he can surely do it up to the moon. A genius, really. :D

I have no words but thanks to Ricardo for his predisposition and communication at all times both to advise on the fabulous devices for MiSTer as well as for the issue of shipping and tuning of the entire console.

100% recommended to all Facebook and the MiSTer Forum.

Thanks Richard!
outloud

Unread post by outloud »

very honest seller...
very professional...
great service quality.
kiFla

Unread post by kiFla »

Purchased 128Mb SDRAM. Great prices, great communication, fast response. Lot of supported pictures. SDRAM working great, no problems. Great product quality.
Thanks Ricardo!
10/10
100% Recommended seller (especially for Europe region).
MarioC70

Unread post by MarioC70 »

Received my blue case from Ricardo and i am very happy with it. Great case. Good seller, helpful and friendly. Highly recommended!
Kirschsuppe

Unread post by Kirschsuppe »

I ordered my complete setup from Ricardo. I received it, I started it, I broke it. Ricardo helped me step by step to find out, where it fails. He supported me in a very kind manner with an email exchange and after we identified the broken part, he send me a new part in exchange. You cannot do anything wrong if you order at UltimateMister. Strong recommendation!
rickdangerous

Unread post by rickdangerous »

Thanks, Just a note that we always provide Lifetime warranty for our products (and even repair boards of other sellers). If user for mistake, do something wrong (like using wrong PSU 12v) we fix it for free.

MiSTer and FPGA Gaming European Shop
Classic MiSTer, MultiSystem, JAMMIX iTX and Official Addons.
https://ultimatemister.com powered by RetroShop.pt

mahen

Unread post by mahen »

Can anyone enlighten me ? I'm not sure to understand what is included in : https://ultimatemister.com/product/orig ... -case-kit/ ? The USB board is included but not the IO Board nor the fan ? Is there a waiting list, as it's currently out of stock ? Cheers !
Cheers !
rickdangerous

Yes, that link is just the case + hub, but you have the complete / full kit option.
You can submit your email to receive a notification when have new stock available.

mahen

Unread post by mahen »

Thanks ! Do you plan to also offer the Digital I/O Board ?

Another question : would it be possible to have a custom order for instance, with the RTC addon instead of the analog input (which I'll never need). The only reason I might need the RTC is to autoboot on the Minimig core and have the clock properly setup.

Finally, what other cases colors do you plan to add ? :-)

Thanks !
Aiboman

Unread post by Aiboman »

Have joined here just to give a huge recommendation and thanks to Ricardo, I had a few things now and everything has been great and most of all the after sales service has been fantastic

Would definitely use again
thesuperdog

Unread post by thesuperdog »

I would like to thank Ricardo for sending me an Ultimate Mister and a memory module for another Mister. Price, packing and build quality excellent and hes such a great guy to deal with thank you !!!!
rickdangerous

mahen wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:01 am Thanks ! Do you plan to also offer the Digital I/O Board ?

Another question : would it be possible to have a custom order for instance, with the RTC addon instead of the analog input (which I'll never need). The only reason I might need the RTC is to autoboot on the Minimig core and have the clock properly setup.

Finally, what other cases colors do you plan to add ? :-)

Thanks !
Hi, yes its possible, but note that Digital I/O have the audio input onboard, no need extra board.
About Color Cases, here the list:
  • Black and White
  • Full black
  • Blue and White (out of stock)
  • Black and Red (soon)
  • Full white (soon)
Thanks me,
Keep safe, Enjoy MiSTer

dano

Unread post by dano »

you guys are out of everything! ;(
rickdangerous

Preparing 500 boards of each.
Last weekend put on sale 30 full setups and all sold in 3 hours.

Maybe someday we have Always full stock with next day shipping for all :)

neoretro75

Unread post by neoretro75 »

Got a new MiSTer box, 128 Mb ram and the newest upgrade of the IO board from UltimateMiSTer. Top stuff and great communication with Ricardo. I am a happy customer!
rickdangerous

New batch of MiSTer SCART cables in production, now using a dedicated PCB.
MiSTer SCART Production.JPG
MiSTer SCART Production.JPG (294.2 KiB) Viewed 14291 times