UltimateMiSTer.com

Only for official MiSTer project addon boards!
rickdangerous

Re: UltimateMiSTer.com

Unread post by rickdangerous »

Spinners all gone in few hours yes. All others will be back soon (spinners some more days)

MiSTer and FPGA Gaming European Shop
Classic MiSTer, MultiSystem, JAMMIX iTX and Official Addons.
https://ultimatemister.com powered by RetroShop.pt

TomDeHugo

Unread post by TomDeHugo »

@rickdangerous Is there any way to track orders? I placed my order on 12 March and it still hasn’t arrived. I’m in the USA, so I do realize there will be a delay, but I thought that 30 days would be enough time.
dmckean

Unread post by dmckean »

TomDeHugo wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:40 pm @rickdangerous Is there any way to track orders? I placed my order on 12 March and it still hasn’t arrived. I’m in the USA, so I do realize there will be a delay, but I thought that 30 days would be enough time.
There's barely any planes flying between Europe and the US right now. It took my order about 6 1/2 weeks back in January/February.
Beeble

Unread post by Beeble »

Hell Yeah!

Startet to lose hope in Deutsche Post, but today they pulled through and moved my parcel into my happy home.

Build Quality and packaging were great, the MiSTer case (Stormtrooper white) looks way better in RL then on pics and is way above
my first 3D printed case.

I can wholeheartedly recommend Ricardo and his Shop, he is a friendly helpfull guy as most of you know and helped me out more then once
in the beginning with n00bish questions.

5/5 Stars
Rich

Unread post by Rich »

What a guy Ricardo is. Just had my blister usb board and case delivered. My mister is now fully dressed.
Communication with Ricardo was great, he was patient with me and all my questions and super helpful. My parcel was well packaged and arrived within 2 weeks of being posted.
Fully recommend anyone to do business with Ricardo. 10/10.
daggen

Unread post by daggen »

I have a question about how deliveries from UltimateMiSTer normally work. I thought I'd post it here first to not bother Ricardo as I know he is quite busy.

I ordered an Ultimate BlisSter Case on April 12th, and was of course eagerly waiting for it to arrive. As I know Ricardo gets a lot of orders, and it was on backorder I didn't except it to ship very quickly. So I was positively surprised to get an email about order being complete and with a tracking ID from Portugal post already April 14th.

Now, it's April 25th, and the tracking ID is not possible to use.It just says on the CTT web page "Item not found" and "It was not possible to get more information about the object.".

I am thinking, either I got the wrong tracking ID, or the package is not really shipped yet. But shipping is somehow booked.

How was your experience? When you got a tracking ID, was the item shipped, and could you use the ID to get any information?

I guess can try to get in touch with Ricardo directly, but maybe the forum can shed some light first.
lamarax
Top Contributor

Unread post by lamarax »

daggen wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:27 am I have a question about how deliveries from UltimateMiSTer normally work. I thought I'd post it here first to not bother Ricardo as I know he is quite busy.

I ordered an Ultimate BlisSter Case on April 12th, and was of course eagerly waiting for it to arrive. As I know Ricardo gets a lot of orders, and it was on backorder I didn't except it to ship very quickly. So I was positively surprised to get an email about order being complete and with a tracking ID from Portugal post already April 14th.

Now, it's April 25th, and the tracking ID is not possible to use.It just says on the CTT web page "Item not found" and "It was not possible to get more information about the object.".

I am thinking, either I got the wrong tracking ID, or the package is not really shipped yet. But shipping is somehow booked.

How was your experience? When you got a tracking ID, was the item shipped, and could you use the ID to get any information?

I guess can try to get in touch with Ricardo directly, but maybe the forum can shed some light first.
Ricardo creates the shipping label whenever he receives/acknowledges an order. It will go live on the CTT tracking system (and at the same time on your local service's respective site), once he actually deposits the items in the post office.
daggen

Unread post by daggen »

Thank you, that answers my questions perfectly.
lamarax
Top Contributor

Unread post by lamarax »

...on the plus side, you'll eventually receive a package with pacman sprites printed on the labels :mrgreen:
daggen

Unread post by daggen »

I am giving up on this shipment from Ricardo. I have contacted him prior to purchase, once on Facebook, and via the email form. I didn't get a response. I ordered anyway, thinking he was too busy to answer questions. I opened a ticket on his web site 3 days ago to get an ETA. I never heard anything back from him on any communications channels. I hope he's alright.
daggen

Unread post by daggen »

Just placed an order with Antonio Villena, and he responded to my email question within 20 minutes :)
lamarax
Top Contributor

Unread post by lamarax »

daggen wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:59 am Just placed an order with Antonio Villena, and he responded to my email question within 20 minutes :)
I think you jumped the gun too early. Antonio Villena's addons are sui generis so to speak, so they're not guaranteed to go along with the framework's evolutions (particularly his SDRAM modules).

Ricardo on the other hand, is the worldwide "official" implementer of Sorg's designs, with the 2.9 revision of the 128MB SDRAM board being the most recent example.

PS: Some time ago I queried Antonio regarding the compatibility of his VGA to SCART cable with the standard 6.1 analog I/O board, but he never replied either through here, or through his own store contact form/e-mail, so there's that. I guess he deemed my question stupid, since he specifies on his store that anything he sells is meant for "his products only".
daggen

Unread post by daggen »

> I think you jumped the gun too early. Antonio Villena's addons are sui generis so to speak, so they're not guaranteed to go along with the framework's evolutions (particularly his SDRAM modules)

Indeed I did, i now see that a package was posted in Portugal just a couple of hours after I ordered from Antonio. I guess i will be kitted with both... so will be able to compare.
antoniovillena

Unread post by antoniovillena »

lamarax wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:02 pm
daggen wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:59 am Just placed an order with Antonio Villena, and he responded to my email question within 20 minutes :)
I think you jumped the gun too early. Antonio Villena's addons are sui generis so to speak, so they're not guaranteed to go along with the framework's evolutions (particularly his SDRAM modules).

Ricardo on the other hand, is the worldwide "official" implementer of Sorg's designs, with the 2.9 revision of the 128MB SDRAM board being the most recent example.

PS: Some time ago I queried Antonio regarding the compatibility of his VGA to SCART cable with the standard 6.1 analog I/O board, but he never replied either through here, or through his own store contact form/e-mail, so there's that. I guess he deemed my question stupid, since he specifies on his store that anything he sells is meant for "his products only".
Sorry but my addons are guaranteed to work with official cores. My 128MB SDRAM module is more compatible with all cores and tests.
antoniovillena

daggen wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:17 pm > I think you jumped the gun too early. Antonio Villena's addons are sui generis so to speak, so they're not guaranteed to go along with the framework's evolutions (particularly his SDRAM modules)

Indeed I did, i now see that a package was posted in Portugal just a couple of hours after I ordered from Antonio. I guess i will be kitted with both... so will be able to compare.
I will gift you the I2S so you can compare which IO board offers better sound
daggen

Unread post by daggen »

Thank you Antonio, that's cool of you. Looking forward to testing it:)
lamarax
Top Contributor

Unread post by lamarax »

antoniovillena wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:20 pm Sorry but my addons are guaranteed to work with official cores. My 128MB SDRAM module is more compatible with all cores and tests.
Never said it wasn't. Please read the post you're replying to carefully.

Seems that you're pretty up on your toes to whatever mention of yours might drop by in these forums, yet you seem too busy to monitor and reply to potential customer queries in here otherwise.

Godspeed

PS: This is Ricardo's thread you've snooped in. Please keep your interactions in your own thread, which you've let to become derelict.
antoniovillena

lamarax wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 9:46 pm PS: This is Ricardo's thread you've snooped in. Please keep your interactions in your own thread, which you've let to become derelict.
Sorry but I don't started the offtopic. I just wanted to clarify some points that were not true and you started
rickdangerous

Hi guys, no stress ok? I'm Antonio's friend for long time and love is products too. I have lots of them for my personal colletion and we use it in gaming shows we do (Lisboa Games Week and Moche XL - good times, all stopped now, hope come back soon)

rickdangerous

NEW XS-SD 2.9 SDRAM BOARD AVAILABLE NOW. :twisted:

paulm77

Unread post by paulm77 »

Would like to add my thanks to Ricardo too - absolutely loving the Mister and very impressed with the quality of the kit!
cobrawolf

Unread post by cobrawolf »

rickdangerous wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:15 pm NEW XS-SD 2.9 SDRAM BOARD AVAILABLE NOW. :twisted:
I just placed an order today for the Pro version - will it come with the newer ram? Thanks!
mahen

Unread post by mahen »

Hi ! I don't want to add more noise to this topic, I just wanted to state that Antonio always replies to my numerous and annoying questions when I email him. [/offtopic] :)
lamarax
Top Contributor

Unread post by lamarax »

Hi Ricardo,

Are bliss-box SNES cables in stock?*

I've placed an order for one on 16/6 (along with a 2.9 SDRAM board) and it went through alright (got charged), but still no sign of it shipping.

*@ulao mentioned on Discord these are actually nowhere to be found anymore (including your shop), so what's up? 🤔
rickdangerous

We are now receiving them from factory. In 1 week we start shipping cables. If customs don't hold the box, we have got them sooner than expected.

daggen

Unread post by daggen »

Nice! Looking forward to it.
lamarax
Top Contributor

Unread post by lamarax »

Finger on the trigger! 😬
rickdangerous

10 spinners will be on stock next friday :)

djsquare

Unread post by djsquare »

will the spinners work with the Pong core or just everything else?
PQR

Unread post by PQR »

@rickdangerous: I'm having trouble with a MiSTer Kit I ordered from you earlier this year.

Can you have a look at the following topic: Trouble with USB Hub v2.1 in MiSTer case

Thx!