Display issue though IO Board into PVM

icaruslol

Display issue though IO Board into PVM

Unread post by icaruslol »

I've asked the following to Bob from RetroRGB and he suggested I ask here, so here it goes:

I'm having an issue with Mister's Minimig (Amiga) core on my PVM 14L2 (using the IO board, of course). The PVM works great with every other core but with the Minimig core specifically, the video signal is an ultrawide ~1500px by ~280px (according to the OSD on Mister). It even goes to ~3000 px in MegaAGS software and Workbench.

The PVM does display the image but 1) for PAL games, there's a very distracting flicker and 2) for NTSC games (or when I force NTSC in MegaAGS), the flicker is gone but the entire image on the PVM moves in a slow wavy motion (I can't find anything about this on the internet. It also happens on my other PVMs).

I think this ultrawide resolution is causing an issue here, because every other core works just fine. Is there a way to adjust the resolution out of the IO board so it's a regular 4:3 resolution or should I just give up on playing the Amiga on a CRT? Any help would be much appreciated!
Pepeart

Re: Display issue though IO Board into PVM

Unread post by Pepeart »

Same here. Hoping some one, can help us
Pepeart

Re: Display issue though IO Board into PVM

Unread post by Pepeart »

any one else having this issue?