Hori switch mini fighting stick

Discussion of keyboards, gamepads, joysticks and other input related peripherals.
Rooki3

Hori switch mini fighting stick

Unread post by Rooki3 »

First thanks in advance for your help. I recently got a Hori fighting stick mini for Nintendo switch to use with my mister. I'm having no luck mapping the buttons. Anyone using this stick have some tips?
Thanks,Rooki3
Atohmdiy

Re: Hori switch mini fighting stick

Unread post by Atohmdiy »

I haven't your stick but i can tell you the switch version of Hori stuff seems to have strange behavior on mister. I have a fighting commander switch version, and i couldn't map the button until i use the integrate switch to emulate a stick. If i just pass the step of maping the stick, in the next step it was like the buttons weren't recognize. So there is a good luck your device won't work, unless a dev try to help you.
FoxbatStargazer
Top Contributor

Re: Hori switch mini fighting stick

Unread post by FoxbatStargazer »

This device worked fine for me with Mister. Just be sure to set up a new joystick in the menu core first. I had zero problems after that.

Other thing to check would be generic USB issues: be sure you aren't using a "power only/user I/O" port. If you are using a USB hub make sure its a powered one. etc.