Shout out to manuferhi.com

Only for official MiSTer project addon boards!
lamarax
Top Contributor

Shout out to manuferhi.com

Unread post by lamarax »

Us living in EU countries, often have no alternative other than buying official addons from Ricardo. While he's the go-to for everything MiSTer worldwide, sometimes one has to turn an eye elsewhere for in-stock items.

That's how I discovered Manuel Fernández's shop. An obscure tweet by Jotego about the low cost SiDi FPGA platform led me there. All I can say is that the range of MiSTer addons he carries, are not only up-to-spec, cheap and fast to ship, but also of great quality.

Since Manu has no presence here, I thought I should post this to make people aware.

thevowel

Re: Shout out to manuferhi.com

Unread post by thevowel »

I live in the US and bought an N-GO (authorized ZX Spectrum Next clone w/ mechanical keyboard) from him. Very satisfied with the N-GO and the experience buying from him.
mic_

Re: Shout out to manuferhi.com

Unread post by mic_ »

I bought my case from him last year (a kit including an acrylic case, I/O board with fan, and USB hub). I've had no issues with any of the products so far. Perhaps I would've liked a case that was a bit sturdier, but that's not really any fault of his since I'm the one who decided to buy that particular case.