My WinSCP won't display files correctly

For topics which do not fit in other specific forums.
Captain FPGA

My WinSCP won't display files correctly

Unread post by Captain FPGA »

It won't display files correctly on either panel.

Where did I go wrong?

EDIT: False alarm! Managed to fix it. Please move along nothing to see here, thank you for your interest though. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Just incase this happens to someone else and you're curious what the fix is: uninstall WinSCP, reboot. Reinstall WinSCP from a different website (I used CNET) verify that works (it will) then if successful uninstall and reinstall from the developers website or keep the CNET version.

The only reason I suggest doing it this way is when I tried to uninstall reinstall without reboot there's no change. Upon uninstalling again then reinstalling with reboot there's change. You're probably fine if you just uninstall and make certain you reboot before reinstalling.
Attachments
my winscp is fucked 2.JPG
my winscp is fucked 2.JPG (92.03 KiB) Viewed 1555 times
Dreams don't die!
grizzly

Re: My WinSCP won't display files correctly

Unread post by grizzly »

It´s obviously Winscp that was smart enough to protect you from moving big 3DO files to the mister which does not have a 3DO core :mrgreen:
Captain FPGA

grizzly wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:39 am It´s obviously Winscp that was smart enough to protect you from moving big 3DO files to the mister which does not have a 3DO core :mrgreen:
One can dream! Perhaps I subconsciously did this on purpose, the me from the future came by to shoot present me with a tranq dart while this transfer took place. Now these large 3DO files are crossing the preverbal FTP border foreverrrrrrr. Btw incase you were wondering what these games are from they were dumped from my Panasonic 3DO MNEMO thumbdrive. The MNEMO mod is a great device for your 3DO it shall forever preserve your collection.

Hey real quick there is something I need help with after all.

The progress panel at the bottom that shows items transferring, determines when items transfer successfully or fail is gone. How do I get that to come back?
Dreams don't die!
zakk4223

Unread post by zakk4223 »

The columns are one character wide. Just resize them
Captain FPGA

zakk4223 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:37 pm The columns are one character wide. Just resize them
That problem has been dealt with.

The new problem I have would have something to do with my success/failure panel near the bottom being MIA.
Dreams don't die!
Flandango
Core Developer

Unread post by Flandango »

I believe by default it's hidden when "empty", but if you want to show it all the time, then it's
Options->Queue->Show
Captain FPGA

Flandango wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:43 am I believe by default it's hidden when "empty", but if you want to show it all the time, then it's
Options->Queue->Show
That did it!

You're an App saver. :D
Dreams don't die!