downloader.ini

Kernel, Main, Utilities & Applications, Miscellaneous Devices.
Lex

downloader.ini

Unread post by Lex »

Hello!

I have got problems with the new downloader because my internet connection is too slow.

You can change settings in time out (as written on github) so that it works again.

As I understand the downloader.ini file is not automatically created from downloader.sh. How do I create

this ini file? Could I take for example a mister example.ini file rename and edit it and put it into the

corresponding directory? Any help would be great

regards,
darksakul

Re: downloader.ini

Unread post by darksakul »

It is my great regret that we live in an age that is proud of machines that think and suspicious of people who try to.
Lex

Unread post by Lex »

ok thanks it is already placed in the mister
Lex

Unread post by Lex »

Hello guys!

I think I got it sorted. I also had configuration problems with certain cores. The problem was that the

update worked not correctly but this is only one part of the issue.

When you configure the controls for a new core it is not a good idea to use the keyboard to assign. You

only use the controls buttons which are assigned to the i-pac / controller otherwise you "confuse" the

internal configuration. For example the coin button did not work with Galaga anymore.

When the configuration says "pause" etc. which you have got no button for you have to use the USER

button on the mister itself (the function stays undefined but skips to the next input) and NOT for example

a key on the keyboard - this can cause an issue

just an issue to be aware of

regards,