MiSTer Core Dev Episode 16: Framework Frolics

Community created YouTube tutorials, interviews and helpful online information guides.
nico24
Core Developer

MiSTer Core Dev Episode 16: Framework Frolics

Unread post by nico24 »

Looking at putting the familiar core into the MiSTer framework, to get the full functionality. Then taking a look at how the game plays.

Alkadian

Re: MiSTer Core Dev Episode 16: Framework Frolics

Unread post by Alkadian »

Awesome, many thanks for this new episode and for the whole journey which I have enjoyed a lot!!!

Looking forward to the sound implementation :mrgreen:
nico24
Core Developer

Unread post by nico24 »

Thank you Sir! Got some sampled sound working pretty quick with the 'borrowing' of some JimmyStones code. That will be a good start to at least have sound in the core until I can delve into a reproduction of the analogue part of the pcb.
Think I might need to do a video about my Supergun first though. Something a little lighter!
Alkadian

Unread post by Alkadian »

nico24 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:32 am Thank you Sir! Got some sampled sound working pretty quick with the 'borrowing' of some JimmyStones code. That will be a good start to at least have sound in the core until I can delve into a reproduction of the analogue part of the pcb.
Think I might need to do a video about my Supergun first though. Something a little lighter!
Great news regarding the samples sound! It is really coming together now! I look forward to the next module then including the Supergun as well!