ozmistermods.com - Australian based seller

Only for official MiSTer project addon boards!
pseudobacon

ozmistermods.com - Australian based seller

Unread post by pseudobacon »

Hey guys,

My mate and I have been building components for the MiSTer for around a year now and we're finally ready to launch our site - www.ozmistermods.com
We're based in Melbourne, Australia and have been selling purely on eBay until now under the account "pseudobacon". Unfortunately sellers from China have taken our photos and used them for their own listings which has led to a bit of confusion as to whether we import our products. Rest assured we build our addons locally, so if you have any issues you can contact us easily.

We've sent parts around the world without any issues and only high quality components. Each item is tested twice on separate DE-10s.
We currently stock 128MB SDRAM, USB Hub 2.1 with Bridge, RTC Board, Analog and Digital IO boards and SNAC boards with NES and SNES adapters with high resolution SLA 3D-printed cases to go with them. We also stock other accessories like Bluetooth and WiFi adapters.

Shout out if anyone has any questions!

Cheers,

Chris & Michael
ozmistermods@gmail.com
iagreetotheseterms

Re: ozmistermods.com - Australian based seller

Unread post by iagreetotheseterms »

Can recommend these dudes, super helpful and responsive. I got an IO board, usb hub, ram and power splitter cable, all working nicely in my new set up
throAU

Unread post by throAU »

have purchased from pseudobacon on ebay a couple of times with zero complaints. can recommend!
80sArcadeKid

Unread post by 80sArcadeKid »

Posting all the way in 2022, bought numerous items of these guys and always been satisfied with thw quality. Got any MiSTer cases in your future sirs?
crandal

Unread post by crandal »

Has anyone purchased from these guys in the last month? I got my order a month ago, but one of the items was wrong. They haven't responded to any of my emails over the last month. Didn't want to post about it here, but after 1 month it's beginning to seem like the shop isn't running.