Bosconian Arcade Core

jca
Top Contributor

Bosconian Arcade Core

Unread post by jca »

I was just looking in the MISTer FPGA Repository and noticed the top item being Bosconian. A look on Github showed that today's version is an update to the first version from 09/03 which has never been downloaded on my MISter. Today's version has been posted 30 min ago but nothing showed up with update all, may be I have to wait some more until the DB is updated.
Does anyone got the 09/03 version via update all?
jca
Top Contributor

Re: Bosconian Arcade Core

Unread post by jca »

I just ran update all before my bed time and Bosconian has been downloaded which seems to indicate that one has to wait a certain amount of time for the MISTer DB to be updated. For example Tropical Angel has been updated 26 min ago but is not yet available via the script.
This does not explain why the script never downloaded the first release of 09/03.
Stinky

Unread post by Stinky »

Yeah cool. I was playing bosconian on atari 800xl yesterday and wondered when it would get an arcade core then it appeared today.
wark91
Core Developer

Unread post by wark91 »

It was just added on MiSTer Devel today. For the version 09/03. the RBF was available on the repo of the developper.
Alkadian
Top Contributor

Unread post by Alkadian »

jca wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:23 am I was just looking in the MISTer FPGA Repository and noticed the top item being Bosconian. A look on Github showed that today's version is an update to the first version from 09/03 which has never been downloaded on my MISter. Today's version has been posted 30 min ago but nothing showed up with update all, may be I have to wait some more until the DB is updated.
Does anyone got the 09/03 version via update all?
Thanks for the heads up! I do love this game.

Just to confirm that Update_all download the following:

Bosconian_20221112.rbf
Bosconian - Star Destroyer (new version).mra
Bosconian - Star Destroyer (Midway, new version).mra