OneLoad64 Games Collection v4 is here!

angelotax

Re: OneLoad64 Games Collection v4 is here!

Unread post by angelotax »

I have just overwritten on the old folders with new games sitting there nicely divided by letters.
Basically i created a parent folder named ONELOADV4 and inside all the rest, with a folder named MAIN with all the folders divided by letters inside for oneload .crt games. It's ok, maybe it can be an idea for the future release ;) ..

Armakuni

Unread post by Armakuni »

Finally had time to look through this and it's a nice collection

I did try the Hawkeye .CRT and noticed it has corruption in the border where the lives, energy and weapon selection is

Retro-Nerd

Unread post by Retro-Nerd »

Confirmed. Looks like a few horizontal light-blue lines which don't belong there.

Armakuni

Unread post by Armakuni »

Retro-Nerd wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:45 pm

Confirmed. Looks like a few horizontal light-blue lines which don't belong there.

Yeah it's no issue Hawkeye is one of those games that's a joy to play from disk or if the MiSTer core had better tape control even from tape.

I did also notice some of good Easy flash cart conversions from CSDB seem absent too

StatMat

Unread post by StatMat »

angelotax wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:34 pm

I have just overwritten on the old folders with new games sitting there nicely divided by letters.
Basically i created a parent folder named ONELOADV4 and inside all the rest, with a folder named MAIN with all the folders divided by letters inside for oneload .crt games. It's ok, maybe it can be an idea for the future release ;) ..

Thanks for the feedback. Glad you got it organised to your liking. We will certainly try to make things simpler in this regard for v5. ;)

StatMat

Unread post by StatMat »

Armakuni wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:24 pm

Finally had time to look through this and it's a nice collection

I did try the Hawkeye .CRT and noticed it has corruption in the border where the lives, energy and weapon selection is

Glad you had a chance to try and enjoy it. And many thanks for the issue report for Hawkeye. I will speak to $olo about it. ;)

StatMat

Unread post by StatMat »

Armakuni wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:37 pm

I did also notice some of good Easy flash cart conversions from CSDB seem absent too

So yeah, I must admit I need to review the CSDb list again to make sure we're not missing anything. If you have any particular releases in mind, please do let us know. To make it easier to list all of the EF releases on CSDb, you can use this crafted link:

https://csdb.dk/search/advancedresult.php?form%5Bcategory%5D=releases&rrelease_type%5B%5D=46&showprpage=9999