Guncon 3 not working in the Game (Crosshair is not Moving)

AAX

Guncon 3 not working in the Game (Crosshair is not Moving)

Unread post by AAX »

Hi,
maybe someone can help me with my Problem.
I want to use my Guncon 3 but its not working in the Game. The Crosshair just stucks in the middle and its not moving.
I plugged in my Guncon 3 and the Sensors via USB.
I can configure the Buttons (in the Core) and also calibrate the Guncon 3 when i press F10 in the Core ( I can do the Calibration in core with the test suite and get all the numbers at the screen edges to change as I move the Gun). But as I finish , the crosshairs stays in the centre ingame. The Trigger and the other Buttons are working ingame.
I tried to change Gamepad 1 input to Guncon, Justifier and NeGuncon but the crosshair is not moving.
I also tested the Guncon on my PS3 and its working just fine with Time Crisis 4.
What am i doing wrong?
Thanks for helping!

AngelicLiver

Re: Guncon 3 not working in the Game (Crosshair is not Moving)

Unread post by AngelicLiver »

I would refer to this video and follow the instructions step-by-step. Report back if you're still having problems.

AAX

Unread post by AAX »

I just restarted my Mister and now its working just fine. Thank you for your Answer. I watched this Video yesterday. Maybe my PSU is making Problems? I use the Stock one from Terasic which came wirh the DE 10 Nano.

AngelicLiver

Unread post by AngelicLiver »

Using peripherals like this, I'd 100% recommend using a 4A power supply and a powered hub.