Battle Garegga - visible bullets hack/patch

JSN

Battle Garegga - visible bullets hack/patch

Unread post by JSN »

I once read somewhere that there was a hack or patch for Battle Garegga where they changed the grey/brown bullets to a brighter color.

A.) Is this possible to run this Rom hack/patch on Mister?
B.) If So, Could you explain it to me like I'm 5 :D ?

I want to enjoy this game, its just that my sight is not so sharp and a brighter bullet would be much easier to avoid.

AmanoJacu

Re: Battle Garegga - visible bullets hack/patch

Unread post by AmanoJacu »

I also had trouble with the "long" bullets in Garegga, my sight can't differentiate them well from the background and all the debris. There is a type 2 veersion (not a hack) that changes them to round bullets. In Bakraid, you can even change the colors for the bullets in game.

I explained this here:

viewtopic.php?p=56908#p56908

If you have any question let me know.

Ruddles

Unread post by Ruddles »

Battle Garrega Shottriggers for PS4 has multiple different options for changing the bullet color but I don't believe there are any hacks for the arcade rom.

AmanoJacu

Unread post by AmanoJacu »

Ruddles wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:37 am

Battle Garrega Shottriggers for PS4 has multiple different options for changing the bullet color but I don't believe there are any hacks for the arcade rom.

The Garegga Type 2 rom does that, but with no options, some bullets just have different colors.

In Bakraid, you can choose the colors of the bullet using an in-game combination.