Super Vision 8000:
- Added Swap Controller option to address Othello using Player 2 controller as primary controller.
New arcade core: Irem M92
Happy to announce that after a few weeks of testing and development by the community the M92 core has moved from on from it's alpha state and has been added to MiSTer. https://github.com/MiSTer-devel/Arcade-IremM92_MiSTer
This core has been in development for the last seven months and supports all games released on the platform:
Dream Soccer '94
Gun Force II
In The Hunt
Major Title 2
Ninja Baseball Bat Man
- Updated realtek WiFi drivers (Grzegorz Krzystek).
- Updated in startup scripts to improve WiFi startup.
- Enabled NFS driver in kernel. You still need scripts to initialize and mount NFS volumes.
- Updated saturn support (srg320).
- Fix OSD folder name scrolling starting with _.
- Added v option to CONF_STR to reset core settings if settings in new core build aren't compatible.
- Fix PCE support code (David Shadoff).
- Add preliminary NeoCD support (paulb-nl).
- some other fixes and tweaks.
- Version 1.7 released.
- Database-scoped filters can now inherit terms from the global filter. (check changelog for more details)
- Added support for the yc.txt file.
- Added ntpdate mitigation code to the launcher.
- Optimizations to the HTTP client for more simultaneous requests.
- Various bug fixes and enhancements.
- updated framework (Add S-Video/CVBS encoder by Mike Simone)
- SPU: fix envelope volume and tick readback for main volume (fixes stereo output in Wipeout 3 US)
Irem M92 Update 20230510
- Fix flip screen DIP switch support (for Lethal Thunder mainly, but supported in all games)
- Add HQ2x support
- Remove 240p crop option since the output is already 240p
- Add support for cartridges Ocean Type 2 and GMod2(read-only) (Michael Jørgensen).
- Disk parallel port detection fix for SpeedDOS. You need to update SpeedDOS_plus_2.7.rom as well.
- PSX: CD fix (zakk4223).
- Video: wallpaper folder name follows config INI name.
- OSD: reflect global volume status when changed by keyboard.
- input: Controller unique mapping (Martin Donlon).
- input: added selective controller unique mapping (for DIY and other quirks).
New Arcade Core: Taito System SJ
The core currently supports the following games:
High Way Race
- Update Sergey's XT Bios roms
* Note: The ROMs are now called pcxt_xtsergey.rom and pcxt_xtsergey_dbg.rom (the latter to display the BIOS POST codes on startup).
- New colour table based on measurements from PCB (Frank Palazzola)
- Sparkle circuit re-written to work in LUMA and only convert to RBG when completed
- Colour extended to 24 bit (was 12 bit)
- Fix missing word "Near" in Gorf (Program 1)
- Changes for Cabinet Mode (not used in normal MiSTer build)
+ DDRAM use fixed
+ Added code for LAMP and Joystick light output
- Display INI selection menu if OSD button on I/O Board is pressed while booting/reset
- NeoGeo: use NeoGeo-CD folder for CD (and CD BIOS).
- MegaCD: cd audio fixes (paulb-nl).
Arcade Tropical Angel:
- Add option to switch palette for different red balance. Original hardware has a bright purple ocean, promotional posters had blue ocean.
- NeoGeo: generate save per CD.
- NeoGeo: select CD by folder if only one cue/chd is present.
- NeoGeo: fix for Double Dragon CD.
- NeoGeo: supports specific tweaks for Metal Slug 5 Plus, V-Liner, Jockey GP, KOF98 AE/UM.
- NeoGeo: some other tweaks and improvements.
- OSD Locking option (Martin Donlon, me).
- Saturn: fix CD audio buffer reset (srg320).