Tapto Covers?

Showcase builds, discuss cases, embedding MiSTer into existing computer cases.
Muppets4

Tapto Covers?

Unread post by Muppets4 »

I follow the developments concerning Tapto closely and just ordered a reader and credit card sized cards. While I see the most beautiful designs for the cards coming by on X, I cannot find a place where they are stored. Is there a place on the web where I could find them?

Stupid Dufus

Re: Tapto Covers?

Unread post by Stupid Dufus »

https://github.com/wizzomafizzo/tapto/b ... /labels.md Has a lnk to a tapto label designer, community pack (arcade/PC centric at the moment) and more info on making your own

Muppets4

Unread post by Muppets4 »

Thank you!

midline_slippy

Unread post by midline_slippy »

I went the expensive route. I made custom 2x3 images and had someone from etsy print them out.

The system logo and Box Cover images are from LaunchBox. Some covers are custom made from others on the internet for MSU games. Some of the covers I made (MD-MSU). I used Paint.NET to make a simple template for the NFC card. 2"x3" 300dpi or 600x900 pixels.

I just paid for my 3rd wave of 15. I made a curated set of 80 games, that will serve as my backlog. Replacing games and making more cards as I replace games in the backlog.

I found a business card wall holder on Amazon, that holds 8 across x 5 tall. This is why I came up with the 80 number. When I move games out of the backlog, ill get more holders.