No HDMI Output. Help Please

Discussion about displays and related hardware including MiSTer filters and video settings.
Surfnet

No HDMI Output. Help Please

Unread post by Surfnet »

Very Newbie here.

Received my Terasic DE10-Nano and 128MB of RAM last week. Put them together plugged into TV and it came on/booted no issues. I had no way to connect my keyboard so I waited till I received my Blister V2 today.

Attached my Blister today and no issues till I turned it on.... No HDMI out. No video. Tried different TV's and HDMI cables. No change. It looks like its booting because of the light sequences on the board...just no HDMI out.

Tore it back down just to the basic Terasic DE10-Nano board again to eliminate possibilities but still No video.

Any help appreciated
elexor

Re: No HDMI Output. Help Please

Unread post by elexor »

Hi

Try checking your sdcard hasn't popped out its actually pretty common If you need some live support join classic gaming discord we have a mister help channel https://discord.gg/8NXfvkb
Threepwood

Unread post by Threepwood »

Even if they SD is properly inserted the DE10-Nano is quite picky with contacts. It happened to me a few times by now that although the contacts of the micro SD seemed clean, wiping them down with a clean cloth made the MiSTer boot properly again.
Surfnet

Unread post by Surfnet »

That was it. Cleaned SD with 99% alcohol and it worked. Did not think that was it but it was. TY