mister-fpga.de

Only for official MiSTer project addon boards!
lomdar67

mister-fpga.de

Unread post by lomdar67 »

In case someone is looking for a seller in Germany: https://www.mister-fpga.de/

I ordered all my parts there and was very satisfied. Andy is a very nice and helpful guy. And if you are looking for MiSTer related parts that are not in his shop you can contact him and he tries to get them for you.
We raise hopes here...until they're old enough to fend for themselves.
--Mike Callahan
Kjeldsen

Re: mister-fpga.de

Unread post by Kjeldsen »

I bought my MISTer from https://www.mister-fpga.de/ as well, i can whole hearted recommend Andy. Been having fun running the Amiga Core, being really bad at Space Invaders and putting my son to shame in Galaga where experience to my surprise beats his vastly superior reflexes.
aberu
Core Developer

Unread post by aberu »

You all have it rough over there in Europe. 180 euros for de10-nano + 32MB SDRAM... My condolences, those prices are tough. Looks like a solid seller, glad to see more people contributing this way.
birdybro~
Kjeldsen

Unread post by Kjeldsen »

aberu wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:35 pm You all have it rough over there in Europe. 180 euros for de10-nano + 32MB SDRAM... My condolences, those prices are tough. Looks like a solid seller, glad to see more people contributing this way.
I paid roughly the same in Euro for my build as i would have from MisterAddons in dollars, with everything factored in from "buying power" VAT taxes etc it is more or less the same price for me as it is for a American that pays in dollars.
aberu
Core Developer

Unread post by aberu »

Kjeldsen wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:08 am
aberu wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:35 pm You all have it rough over there in Europe. 180 euros for de10-nano + 32MB SDRAM... My condolences, those prices are tough. Looks like a solid seller, glad to see more people contributing this way.
I paid roughly the same in Euro for my build as i would have from MisterAddons in dollars, with everything factored in from "buying power" VAT taxes etc it is more or less the same price for me as it is for a American that pays in dollars.
Yeah, I wasn't saying that company has higher prices, more that just being where you are it costs more overall :D
birdybro~
Mindtwist

Unread post by Mindtwist »

Got mine last week from him, aswell. went with the all inclusive pakage and im very pleased.
Everything was already set up, updated and ready to go, plus a printed newbie-guide.
10/10