NES BlisSTer Low Latency Cables OOS Everywhere?

For topics which do not fit in other specific forums.
mastershakelock

NES BlisSTer Low Latency Cables OOS Everywhere?

Unread post by mastershakelock »

I've been trying to locate any reputable sellers to purchase a BlisSTer (Not SNAC or Daemonbite) Low Latency Cable for the Nintendo Entertainment System Any reason these are so difficult to track down? Help appreciated.
Bunker

Re: NES BlisSTer Low Latency Cables OOS Everywhere?

Unread post by Bunker »

mastershakelock wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:19 pm I've been trying to locate any reputable sellers to purchase a BlisSTer (Not SNAC or Daemonbite) Low Latency Cable for the Nintendo Entertainment System Any reason these are so difficult to track down? Help appreciated.
where are you located?
Wave

Unread post by Wave »

The best place to get updates is BlisSTer's Discord channels. I believe I recall the NES cables in particular were victims of the manufacturing / logistics issues that are so common these days, which is why they've been out of stock for so long. Discord could give you a more up-to-the-minute answer. Invite link is here.
she/her
rickdangerous

Unread post by rickdangerous »

mastershakelock wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:19 pm I've been trying to locate any reputable sellers to purchase a BlisSTer (Not SNAC or Daemonbite) Low Latency Cable for the Nintendo Entertainment System Any reason these are so difficult to track down? Help appreciated.
The official BlisSTer cables are ready, but yet to come from factory. Due several China lockdowns probably just will come end of this month.
All other cables are available.

Thank you for your support.
Kind regards
Ricardo

MiSTer and FPGA Gaming European Shop
Classic MiSTer, MultiSystem, JAMMIX iTX and Official Addons.
https://ultimatemister.com powered by RetroShop.pt