"MiSTer Community Plays" Events

Join other MiSTer gamers, take part in high score challenges.
PistolsAtDawn

Re: "MiSTer Community Plays" Events

Unread post by PistolsAtDawn »

Wave wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:45 am I say go for it. This sort of experience-sharing is cool and I like to see it.

I'm currently playing TMNT Hyperstone Heist for a similar sort of thing in another community.
akeley wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:11 pm I'm of a similar persuasion, but the truth is that's where the action is these days...Discord, Twitter, etc. In 2022 forums are a social media niche and MiSTer's community isn't that big to start with, so here's a low traffic zone.

I like your idea, and would probably participate, but even when I was playing in a HSC on Retropie forum some years back there were very few people interested - and their user base is much bigger. So, you probably won't get much traction here, though I'd like to be proven wrong.
Newsdee wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:02 am Maybe we should split consoles from computers?

I'd be happy to suggest some computer games to try (which I've been meaning to get into myself).
Chilli_Vibes wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:19 pm
I'm pinging you all to say that we're up and running on this with a good current game for the PCE/TG16 and a coming MSX round open to nominations now. I'd be happy if you would join us!