Colecovision Pooyan, Can’t Move Up or Down

Discussion of keyboards, gamepads, joysticks and other input related peripherals.
Texemosis

Colecovision Pooyan, Can’t Move Up or Down

Unread post by Texemosis »

Hello, I've been trying out collectorvision homebrew titles on Colecovision and i've encountered something odd with Pooyan. I can't move down or down. Up or Down works in the title screen menu but in game, it's completely shot for some reason.
Texemosis

Re: Colecovision Pooyan, Can’t Move Up or Down

okay I found something else. It will work when you start the game with button one but the d-pad won't function if you start your game with button 2. A very strange bug.
Flandango
Core Developer

Unread post by Flandango »

I don't have any problems with it. Did you configure your controller with the core?
Just in case you have a different rom...the crc-32 value of the one I'm using is 0E25EBD7.
I've played it with a Xbox One controller (wired) and the Atari Jaguar controller (via adapter).
(on the Xbox One controller, the DPAD wasn't configured to play the game...just the analog stick but if you configure your dpad with the core, it should work)
Texemosis

it's like I said in my previous post, it works when you start the game by pressing button 1 but won't work when you start the game by pressing button 2. My controller is a Super Famicom NT Banking controller with raphnet adapter.