Trying to Upate and Failed

Kernel, Main, Utilities & Applications, Miscellaneous Devices.
Lostone98

Trying to Upate and Failed

Unread post by Lostone98 »

So I restarted the mister and now gets this

Curl: (23) failure writing output to destination.

I'm trying to install from update_all.
Lostone98

Re: Trying to Upate and Failed

It now doesn't connect to the Internet: it failed to bring up wlan0
AngelicLiver

Unread post by AngelicLiver »

Possibly a corrupt SD card, insufficient power or a permissions issue. If you have a USB drive connected perhaps try with that disconnected first and failing that try an alternative micro SD card? If that works test your micro SD with h2testw (🚨 be warned this will wipe the card 🚨).

Also; which power supply are you using and what USB peripherals were plugged in? Oh and have you been using Filezilla to transfer files over the network?
Lostone98

AngelicLiver wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:00 pm Possibly a corrupt SD card, insufficient power or a permissions issue. If you have a USB drive connected perhaps try with that disconnected first and failing that try an alternative micro SD card? If that works test your micro SD with h2testw (🚨 be warned this will wipe the card 🚨).

Also; which power supply are you using and what USB peripherals were plugged in? Oh and have you been using Filezilla to transfer files over the network?
Hi its odd as its all working now, just tried it again and worked. I am backing the sd card now just in case something go's wrong.