Missile Command and X-Arcade trackball

RiotRay

Missile Command and X-Arcade trackball

Unread post by RiotRay »

Hi!

I do own an X-arcade trackball. The mister maps the three buttons on this trackball in the order "middle mouse" (left button), "left mouse" (middle button) and "right mouse" (right button). You can change the button order in the core, but there is no option for "M L R".
Also I couldn't find any way to map the buttons of the track ball in the mister menus.
Is there a way to do this?

thx
jimmystones
Core Developer

Re: Missile Command and X-Arcade trackball

Unread post by jimmystones »

Hi,

I don't know why I didn't add that option! I've made an issue on the GitHub repo here https://github.com/MiSTer-devel/Arcade- ... r/issues/2 to remind myself to fix it soon.

Will let you know when there a new release up :D
Zeosstud

Unread post by Zeosstud »

Working well with my Ipac and trackball, Thanks Jimmie Stones.. Centipede also working much better.. Great Updates!!
jimmystones
Core Developer

Unread post by jimmystones »

RiotRay wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:48 pm Hi!

I do own an X-arcade trackball. The mister maps the three buttons on this trackball in the order "middle mouse" (left button), "left mouse" (middle button) and "right mouse" (right button). You can change the button order in the core, but there is no option for "M L R".
Also I couldn't find any way to map the buttons of the track ball in the mister menus.
Is there a way to do this?

thx
I've just pushed a new release (should be available within the hour) that will add MLR as a button order option in the OSD, enjoy!

Cheers,
Jim