Slimming down my eXoFlynn_17 collections and eXoConverter 0.9.3-beta builds

seastalker

Slimming down my eXoFlynn_17 collections and eXoConverter 0.9.3-beta builds

Unread post by seastalker »

I have the top 300 and the full 7000 set (by the awesome eXoFlynn). The file called 'IDE 0-1 eXoFlynn_17.vhd' works great, but TWO files called 'exoflynn_17.vhd' don't work at all (for me). I deleted BOTH 'exoflynn_17.vhd' files to save 256gb. Similar in name and the exact same size as the former ['IDE 0-1 eXoFlynn_17.vhd']... Is there a reason not to delete these?

eXoConverter 0.9.3-beta:
I copied/added 'bootdisks' 'cd' and 'floppy' folders to Mister/games/AO486 (to merge into cd/floppy folders created with the Top 300VHD set already there). Do I ALSO copy the remaining subfolders (some look like genres) from where eXoDOSConverter exported to? My CONVERTED output folder has subfolders called 'downloaded_images', 'games', 'games-data', and 'manuals' too... also an empty 'gamelist.xml' file. These would take up a lot more room if needed but I'm ok with it if they add something to the overall experience.

Finally, Where and how do I get and enable that awesome backdrop of the Compaq monitor and Roland speakers I see in the FlynnsBIT tutorials? :)