Pause & Credits for PCXT core

spark2k06
Core Developer

Pause & Credits for PCXT core

Unread post by spark2k06 »

I am working on a pause and credit display based on the jotego jtcredits module. When I send the official release, you will also see the splash screen modified and simplified:

Credits.png
Credits.png (248.93 KiB) Viewed 1799 times

Enabled with the F12 key

I have asked some of you about displaying the nickname, or also your full name but if any of you are on this list and wish to appear otherwise, please send me a private message.

Likewise, if you miss someone who should be here, publicly in this thread you can comment and indicate the reason... as I may have forgotten.

Attachments
PCXT_CREDITS.zip
(1.3 MiB) Downloaded 118 times
spark2k06
Core Developer

Re: Pause & Credits for PCXT core

The final splash screen will be as follows:

SplashScreen.jpg
SplashScreen.jpg (67.56 KiB) Viewed 1530 times
spark2k06
Core Developer

Re: Pause & Credits for PCXT core

I have already published the release for everyone, this would be the result of the new fixed splash screen and the credits in pause mode:

With this release, I conclude the main development stage of the core. While it is true that new features could be added, I will not be able to devote much time to it.

I will continue to fix bugs if they are reported, preferably through the issues tab of the project repository:

https://github.com/MiSTer-devel/PCXT_MiSTer/issues

But before creating new entries, I would ask for confirmation that this is indeed a core issue, and not a software or configuration issue. For this, ideally it should be tested under the same conditions (configurations, images, etc...) on a real machine with the same characteristics, or failing that, using the PCEm/86Box emulator. Only if there are unfavourable discrepancies in the core, a new issue should be opened.

Would you like to appear in the credits?

I have divided it into four sections:

1. Main

For those who make relevant contributions through the implementation of a complete module. Nickname and/or full name + URL of the contributor's choice.

Who dares with the Hercules graphics card? 8-)

2. DEVELOPERS & CO-WORKERS

Reserved for developers who are involved in solving problems with active cooperation or very relevant to the community. And through code, they improve the core or create and maintain useful applications.

3. Special Thanks

Occasional contributions, third-party software, etc...

4. Thanks for supporting this project!!!

For those who have contributed with a kofi or through a patreon or other platforms to the core developers involved in this project.

If any core developer has been supported by the development of a module related to this project, please let me know :-)

I have said it before, but I say it again. If you think I have forgotten someone, let me know.