One Page Showing Current Status of All Cores

Just got a MiSTer and need some help? Join the forum and post your questions here!
PastPOST

One Page Showing Current Status of All Cores

Unread post by PastPOST »

I see we have pages like (https://mister-devel.github.io/MkDocs_M ... s/console/) which show us what a core needs and basic information. Is there page showing where all the cores are?

What I mean by this is how mature the cores are and any issues with games? From the discord group, It sounds like people were surprised about a PC-98 core and there are no references of it on that page or is there a better page that provides a general status? (I do realize cores are actively being developed so the information might not be the latest but would be great to see where in development the cores are at a top level rather than trying to go to each of the developer's pages or ask around.)

jca
Top Contributor

Re: One Page Showing Current Status of All Cores

Unread post by jca »

Only official cores are mentioned. PC-98 is not official.

akeley
Top Contributor

Unread post by akeley »

NML's MiSTer 15kHz RGB spreadsheet is made with CRT users in mind, but can serve your purpose too, at least partially.

aberu
Core Developer

Unread post by aberu »

That documentation is open source and you can contribute to it if you'd like.

https://mister-devel.github.io/MkDocs_MiSTer/editing/ <-- See here for a guide on how to do that. It's fairly simple.

Any cores listed that are unofficial should be put into a separate table for unofficial cores personally. There's more than enough cores for me to keep track of in the main project that I didn't spend extra time to mention every unofficial core.

birdybro~
bazza_12
Top Contributor

Unread post by bazza_12 »

akeley wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:00 pm

NML's MiSTer 15kHz RGB spreadsheet is made with CRT users in mind, but can serve your purpose too, at least partially.

I'd not seen this before.. just wanted to say what an incredible piece of work, congrats to NML..

The music is reversible but time is not. Turn back. Turn back