Irem 92 .zip MAME Help

Slypty

Irem 92 .zip MAME Help

Unread post by Slypty »

So I build some wooden arcade sticks in my spare time, and there's nothing like testing their first run on the Irem 92 with R-Type Leo.

Recently I updated my SD card to something faster, and after reprogramming I lost use of the Irem 92 Core. I have the .rbfs and .mras, but when I load a game I get a message that the .zip (mame) file is missing.

I thought update_all was supposed to DL these? They're located in the Arcade - games - mame folder. Is there a way around this issue, or am I making another mistake? Thanks

pac

Re: Irem 92 .zip MAME Help

Unread post by pac »

Check the settings in update_all, ROM downloading might be disabled.

Slypty

Unread post by Slypty »

Thanks, will try that. Whenever I run update_all on my CRT, the screen is a condensed size and I can't see the options to enter the settings. Maybe I need to change something in the .ini to see all the options.

Slypty

Unread post by Slypty »

Yup, ROMs were off. I had them to On before I changed SDs, didn't realize that would reset things. I just used a 480p monitor to access the update_all settings and works fine now, thanks

pac

Unread post by pac »

Happy to hear that it did work now! You could switch to ssh instead btw for the updating, in case there is not enough space on the CRT.