MisterAddons.com / MiSTerFPGA.com / Amazon.com

Only for official MiSTer project addon boards!
MisterAddons

MisterAddons.com / MiSTerFPGA.com / Amazon.com

Unread post by MisterAddons »

Official thread for http://misteraddons.com info and updates

Also misterfpga.com

Also Amazon!
SDRAM: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DR6CS9J

Cheers!
Owner of www.misteraddons.com and www.misterfpga.com
Electrical engineer with an unhealthy interest in CRTs, classic gaming, and learning
Also, Big Trouble in Little China
Xzarian

Re: MisterAddons.com / MiSTerFPGA.com

Unread post by Xzarian »

Awesome NA based seller, got all my addons from him, fast shipping and great communication! :D
"MiSTer is not a garbage can with random functions used by 1-2 people."
-Sorgelig
cacophony

Unread post by cacophony »

Had a great experience ordering my 128MB sdram from MisterAddons. Good communication, well packaged, and quality work!
Snazzums

Unread post by Snazzums »

His work is high quality, and he's always willing to answer questions. Super happy with my IO board!
EwokZiLLa

Unread post by EwokZiLLa »

MisterAddons.com is awesome. I got all of my MiSTer parts from here minus the DE10-Nano board and 128mb of ram. My IO board, official Mister case and BlisSTer v2 are all flippin awesome, and everything works great. Plus he ships quickly. Porkchop 4 life, down with the Wing Kong exchange.
HouseOfTheEd

Unread post by HouseOfTheEd »

Great retailer and a pillar of the MiSTer community. Absolutely no issues with any of the products I've ordered. Generally where I point all my US-based friends who're looking to get into MiSTer stuff.
Zichio

Unread post by Zichio »

This is a great seller!

When i finally decided to get a case for my first MiSTer setup, I got the Acrylic case from MisterAddons. Still looks awesome on my desk to this day. He is a very active and valuable asset to this community.
Thad

Unread post by Thad »

I'll just add my voice to the chorus: I bought my entire MiSTer assembly from misteraddons.com; it arrived quickly and works great. I expect to buy more accessories there in the future.
ericgus09

Unread post by ericgus09 »

I will also add to the "yep fantastic seller" chorus .. great guy .. don't hesitate if you are in North America..
LeftEmpty

Unread post by LeftEmpty »

Don't hesitate if you're outside of NA either, when the international situation gets better: I was the ultimate MiSTer noob when I ordered from him and he offered me many guidance and help when I got a bit confused. Fantastic service.
donholio

Unread post by donholio »

I've ordered 2 IO boards, 2 SDRAM boards, his laser-cut case, a USB hub, and a Blisster V2 board. All arrived quickly and all worked perfectly. He's very responsive on Twitter and by email and has been helpful to me when I've had a question.

Like most MiSTer hardware sellers around this time, the only issue I've run into is that you might have to wait for items to come back into stock.

I wouldn't hesitate to order from him and I continue to recommend his site and his work.
JamesQuall

Unread post by JamesQuall »

MisterAddons made it easy to get into the MiSTer community. Getting my initial build up-and-running was a breeze, and I'm looking forward to going back for a nice new case in the future.
ffry

Unread post by ffry »

Been using misteraddons for all my MiSTer hardware needs since the ancient era (i.e., 18 months ago) when the only way to order was send a DM to some guy named "Jack" on the Atari forums. Four orders later, he's always proven to be reliable and delivered a quality product.
hyp36rmax

Unread post by hyp36rmax »

A pillar of the Mister FPGA community. Highly recommend services and parts. Just DO IT!!!!
Pupil

Unread post by Pupil »

Ordering was painless, and it all arrived in a timely manner. MiSTer PCB case look great! :)
limi
Top Contributor

Unread post by limi »

He’s the best. Definitely consider him for any MiSTer needs you may have!
regtro

Unread post by regtro »

Had a fantastic experience ordering my full kit shipped to Australia. Turn around time was fast and even received a refund on shipping which was over calculated at the time of checkout.
leonquest

Unread post by leonquest »

I'd like to recommend Misteraddons for anything MISTer. You will have a hard time finding better customer service anywhere else. Jack is AAA solid! Plus, he's got a great sense of humor as you may have seen in twitter.
Osilloh

Unread post by Osilloh »

Got my Blisster v2 and cool case shipped quick. Highly recommended!
2TonB

Unread post by 2TonB »

Let me tell everyone about Mister Addons level of customer service. This is someone I am want to talk about. I ordered my Nano from someone that could get it to me in 2 days. I ordered the IO board, USB Hub, and the SDRam board from Mister Addons. When I got all my parts I started building my Mister. When It was complete, I was running into ram issues. I emailed Mister Addons and he sent me out a new ram board with out waiting to get my board back and test it. Unfortunately the new ram board was not working right either. He asked me to send him all my parts so he can test them. Even though my Nano worked as a stand alone machine, it would not work with mister parts. Mister Addons retuned my tested parts and when my replacement nano showed up, everything is now up and working. This is incredible customer service.
MadDog

Unread post by MadDog »

Got a 128mb SDRAM module several weeks ago. Works great. Tested 12 hours, got 140Mhz the entire time - no errors. Shipped quickly. No complaints! If/when other modules become a thing, I'll buy from MisterAddons - no question.
t9999clint

Unread post by t9999clint »

Is MisterAddons.com having issues with their user accounts recently? It seemed to have forgotten my account exists.
I re-registered, it remembered my address, but not my purchase history? They having Database issues?
mattsoft

Re: MisterAddons.com / MiSTerFPGA.com / Amazon.com

Unread post by mattsoft »

Bought several doodads from misteraddons.com and yeah, his stuff is quality. Items were quickly shipped, nicely built, and works great. Super friendly support too. Gonna go buy an RTC module from him now. :)
crabfists

Unread post by crabfists »

I've been eyeing up the MisterAddons Aluminium cases but it doesn't look like shipping to Europe is available (I'm in the UK). Is there a way to get one of these sent over please?
venalaine

Unread post by venalaine »

crabfists wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:43 am I've been eyeing up the MisterAddons Aluminium cases but it doesn't look like shipping to Europe is available (I'm in the UK). Is there a way to get one of these sent over please?
Maybe the best way is to contact the guy who runs the store and ask if the shipping can be arranged.
lamarax
Top Contributor

Unread post by lamarax »

As far as I know Porkchop ships worldwide. His aluminium enclosures in particular, are out of stock until March... maybe?

Follow him on Twitter @misteraddons, he updates constantly about his stock at hand.

[Edit] Ah, I see you're in the UK... well, it's that new VAT registration rule that prevents most SMEs from shipping to the UK currently.
keilmillerjr

Unread post by keilmillerjr »

Pre-order has occurred for mistercade, a jamma arcade hat for the mister de10-nano. Sharing the good news from misteraddons.com!

https://misteraddons.com/products/mistercade
chanunnaki

Unread post by chanunnaki »

Just noticed a new banner on the site:

"MISTERCADE PRE-ORDERS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE PRIOR TO RELEASE DATE".

Anyone who wants to offload a MiSTercade, HMU!
wodmarach

Unread post by wodmarach »

lamarax wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:55 pm As far as I know Porkchop ships worldwide. His aluminium enclosures in particular, are out of stock until March... maybe?

Follow him on Twitter @misteraddons, he updates constantly about his stock at hand.

[Edit] Ah, I see you're in the UK... well, it's that new VAT registration rule that prevents most SMEs from shipping to the UK currently.
This has now been updated as of this week we can now order from them again!