Converting MiSTer to MiSTerCade

Showcase builds, discuss cases, embedding MiSTer into existing computer cases.
Alf81

Converting MiSTer to MiSTerCade

Unread post by Alf81 »

Tried searching on this topic but can’t figure out the search function properly, so sorry in advance if there already is a ton of info on this :oops:

I have decided to convert my MiSTer to a MiSTerCade and was wondering if I have do anything besides switching the dips on the DE-10? I regularly run the update all, so everything should be up to date. Most of the guides I can find is about setting up the MiSTerCade from scratch and I suppose I won’t need to do that(?)

AngelicLiver

Re: Converting MiSTer to MiSTerCade

Unread post by AngelicLiver »

There is a wealth of information on the MiSTer Addons product page. On that page there is a full written guide and an in-depth video guide that is almost an hour long that goes into the full setup.

Alf81

Unread post by Alf81 »

Oh! I paused that video before he got to the info I needed. Was trying to skip everything about setting the MiSTer up from scratch. My aspergers needs things to be like “if you already have a configured MiSTer, do these three things when converting to MiSTerCade”. I get very confused and frustrated when reading or hearing things I already know.

Sorry for have taken any of your time :oops:

AngelicLiver

Unread post by AngelicLiver »

It's no problem at all. Enjoy your MiSTercade!