MiSTerFPGA.co.uk

Only for official MiSTer project addon boards!
Rog

Thank you @MiSTerFPGA_UK SDRAM

Unread post by Rog »

On my third attempt to get working SDRAM it finally happened - was ripped off first on amazon (a full refund and a sorry gift card), then sent faulty goods (returned), before finding @MiSTerFPGA_UK. 32MB is solid at 160Mhz so far, and they very kindly sent me a free heatsink and USB Wi-Fi dongle (which I needed), all for 20 quid, with tracked postage included.

Am very pleased :-D
Nat

Re: MiSTerFPGA.co.uk

Unread post by Nat »

Just a little show and tell, one of my customers sent a request for a custom acrylic case, they provided me with some lightly rose tinted transparent acrylic and all I had to do was cut a MiSTer case for them!

Tinted-Rose-Acrylic-Case-MiSTer.jpg
Tinted-Rose-Acrylic-Case-MiSTer.jpg (693.6 KiB) Viewed 8301 times
MiSTer-Rose-Tint-Acrylic.jpg
MiSTer-Rose-Tint-Acrylic.jpg (655.41 KiB) Viewed 8301 times

Different variations of the MiSTer FPGA Acrylic Case are available on my web store.
MiSTer FPGA Add-On Boards : UK based, low cost worldwide shipping.
https://MiSTerFPGA.co.uk/
Nat

Re: Thank you @MiSTerFPGA_UK SDRAM

Unread post by Nat »

Rog wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:06 pm On my third attempt to get working SDRAM it finally happened - was ripped off first on amazon (a full refund and a sorry gift card), then sent faulty goods (returned), before finding @MiSTerFPGA_UK. 32MB is solid at 160Mhz so far, and they very kindly sent me a free heatsink and USB Wi-Fi dongle (which I needed), all for 20 quid, with tracked postage included.

Am very pleased :-D
Rog, thanks so much for the kind words and your custom, very much appreciated. Looks like my original reply to your post disappeared.

Enjoy your MiSTer!
astr0creep

Unread post by astr0creep »

Such a great service and all the products i ordered worked flawlessly first time and look fantastic in the smoke black enclosure!

I ordered the USB hub, Analogue IO board, 128mb SD Ram, power supply and inline switch and the enclosure meantioned.

Even though two items were on backorder the delivery still arrived in a few days, build was an absolute doddle and Nat even threw in some freebies they thought i might need to make my setup absolutely perfect!

Being new to MiSTer did have a few questions about my order and Nat responded to my emails super quick and with great advice.

I now have a fully specced out machine working perfectly on both my HD and CRT TV.

I would deff recomend to anyone interested in building a premium MiSTer system, these guys are a great retailer.
Nat

Unread post by Nat »

astr0creep wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:45 pm Such a great service and all the products i
Thank you for your support!

Just a quick update, I have white and blue OLED versions of the mt32-pi HATs back in stock, yellow will be available again once more yellow OLEDs arrive.
Marek

Unread post by Marek »

I am grateful for the great service I received from MiSTerFPGA.co.uk and Nat, and the great piece of HW, and would like to wholeheartedly recommend this seller.

I ordered the MT32-Pi hat back in November 2021, and it was quickly dispatched from the seller, with tracked posting. It arrived to my country quickly. Unfortunatelly, that's where trouble started - my country's customs office either messed up, or had major glitch in their system, and despite my continued attempts, I was not able to get the package through customs for several months! No communication from the customs office, no way to reach them, no reaction to my emails, etc. After several months, they sent the package back to the seller, with the reason that I failed to pick it up.

Nat was very helpful, and was so kind to ship the package again. Luckily this time, the Czech customs office managed to process the package properly and quickly, and I had it in my hands in a few days. The MT32-Pi hat is a beautiful piece of kit, very well made and working great, I wish I had such music coming from my 486 back in the day :)

I am looking forward to shopping with MiSTerFPGA.co.uk again soon. Thank you!
sjbaines

Unread post by sjbaines »

I'm in the UK, and new to the MiSTer scene.
Decided to order parts from MiSTerFPGA.co.uk (Order number #18341)

Bought a case, PSU, heatsink, analogue I/O board, 128MB memory board, and USB hub.

Nat was very responsive when I had some queries about the order, and everything was shipped out quickly, and well packed.
Everything went together well and worked first time.
Memory test seems stable.
I went with the stock fan on the I/O board and it is very quiet.

Will definitely use again!
Nat

Unread post by Nat »

I have now received a fair few requests asking when the MiSTer Real Time Clock will be available again, the good news is I have received another batch of the chips used on this addon board, so I made a batch today. The RTCs are now back in stock on the web store, due to supply issues with the specific clock chip used on this board I only have a small batch available.

Buy a MiSTer RTC (Real Time Clock)

MiSTer-RTC-Real-Time-Clock.jpg
MiSTer-RTC-Real-Time-Clock.jpg (2.4 MiB) Viewed 7612 times
grizzly

Unread post by grizzly »

Is the nixie clock included?
If so i buy one right away even tough i already have a RTC board :p
Nat

Unread post by Nat »

Thank you for your kind words and custom, your support is as ever always appreciated ❤️
sjbaines wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:23 am Will definitely use again!
Marek wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:16 pm I am grateful for the great service I received from MiSTerFPGA.co.uk and Nat, and the great piece of HW, and would like to wholeheartedly recommend this seller.
A quick update, I've sent email notifications to those who messaged me and have been patiently waiting for the yellow OLED version of the mt32-pi HAT to be back in stock, the good news is I still have a limited number available, they are on the website now.

Yellow OLED MiSTer FPGA mt32-Pi
FPGA64
Top Contributor

Unread post by FPGA64 »

Got my PSX Snac adaptor this morning. Another well built piece of kit.
Hetzen

Unread post by Hetzen »

Just put an order in myself for the PSX Snac. I've bought most of my addons form MiSTerFPGA.co.uk and everything has been solid.

Looking forward to seeing if the PSX Trackball and Negcon works.
Marcb

Unread post by Marcb »

Received my DE10 from Terasic the other day so went all out and ordered everything I could think of the other day 😁

Can’t wait to put it all together !
Bunker

Unread post by Bunker »

Nat wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:01 pm I have now received a fair few requests asking when the MiSTer Real Time Clock will be available again, the good news is I have received another batch of the chips used on this addon board, so I made a batch today. The RTCs are now back in stock on the web store, due to supply issues with the specific clock chip used on this board I only have a small batch available.

Buy a MiSTer RTC (Real Time Clock)
Nat where did you buy the Nixie tube clock in your picture?
Nat

Unread post by Nat »

Bunker wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:40 pm
Nat where did you buy the Nixie tube clock in your picture?
It was a DIY solder it yourself kit without tubes which I purchased from PV Electronics I then managed to source a set of nixie tubes from Ukraine.
Nat

Unread post by Nat »

I have just finished another small run of the MiSTer FPGA SNAC Playstation PSX Adapter they are available again on my web store now.

If you want a quick rundown on the adapter, just have a look at the New Retro Adventures PSX SNAC video on youtube.

PSX-PlayStation-SNAC-Adapters.jpg
PSX-PlayStation-SNAC-Adapters.jpg (23.09 KiB) Viewed 6474 times
laserface

Unread post by laserface »

just picked up the PSX/Snes/Sega snac's from you recently, is there or could there be a Neo Geo snac adapter?
IandMR

Unread post by IandMR »

I’d just like to give a massive thanks to Nat at MisterFPGA.co.uk.

I recently bought a mister privately and had some issues getting a Snac adapter I bought from Nat to work with the digital io board. It worked fine with an analogue board and Nat offered to look at the digital board for me just to help out. He found an unsuccessful attempt by (I assume) the previous owner to carry out a repair and he undid the work and fixed the board. No charge just amazing!

It is, at least in my experience, so rare to find a business that is prepared to help out their customers like this nowadays and it was important I felt to share my experience.

I wholeheartedly recommend MisterFPGA.co.uk to the community and thank Nat once again for all his help. Just please don’t get in touch with him if you have a faulty accessory as I sincerely hope he is far too busy with orders to do this kind of thing again any time soon!
Nat

Unread post by Nat »

As the holiday season approaches, I would like to take a moment to thank you for your continued support of my store throughout the year. Your ongoing custom has been greatly appreciated!

If you are planning on ordering MiSTer bits for Christmas delivery please see my last posting dates on the website, also the dates which I will be closed and taking my Christmas and New Years holidays.

🎄 Christmas Delivery Information 2022 🎄

I hope that you have a wonderful holiday season and a happy New Year.

Toaster

Unread post by Toaster »

I'd like to give my thanks to Nat also. Ordered up all the bits I needed to create my MiSTer and everything is tippy top! I very much appreciated the extra bit of tech support when I failed to check that a switch was set correctly d'oh!

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend and I really hope to use MiSTerFPGA.co.uk again in the future for all my hardware needs.

addyb

Unread post by addyb »

Another praise post for Nat. Ordered kit via the website and it came well packaged and very quick. Not set it up yet, but judging by other comments, it looks like I'm in safe hands if I need any assistance.

Thanks again

Adam

Sterbi

Unread post by Sterbi »

Hi Nat, i would like to ask how is rumble implemented on your PSX SNAC adapter. Is there voltage boost to reflect voltage of original console? If not, is there any noticable difference between rumble on SNAC and original hardware?

Nat

Unread post by Nat »

The voltage for rumble is not boosted, personally I can't really tell a difference between the strength of the rumble when boosted. All rumble functions work very well without issues. Have a look at the information in the Youtube video.

Sterbi

Unread post by Sterbi »

Fair enough, order placed. Thanks Nat for perfect service and components!

bazza_12
Top Contributor

Unread post by bazza_12 »

just curious.. is there a snac for a standard amiga/st/spectrum joystick. i've got several incl competition pro and zipstik.. currently using a mayflash converter to usb. if there is one, is it worth getting?

The music is reversible but time is not. Turn back. Turn back
limi
Top Contributor

Unread post by limi »

bazza_12 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:57 am

just curious.. is there a snac for a standard amiga/st/spectrum joystick. i've got several incl competition pro and zipstik.. currently using a mayflash converter to usb. if there is one, is it worth getting?

I use DaemonBite adapters and 1ms USB setting with DE9 joysticks, they are extremely low lag, and can navigate the OSD menus (unlike SNAC). SNAC adapters are great for things like light gun support or if you want rumble with PSX controllers via SNAX. DaemonBite and 1ms USB setting gives you near-zero lag, and is way more convenient than keeping a separate controller or keyboard around just to use the MiSTer menus.

HK-47

Unread post by HK-47 »

Got my parts from Nat a couple of weeks ago, but was only able to put everything together today after my DE10 Nano finally arrived from Digikey. Everything worked without any issues, and his support has been great throughout the ordering and (international) shipping process.

Nat

Unread post by Nat »

Having received a number of requests from Digital IO board users to see if I could supply the neat MiSTer Addons DC Power Jumper, I reached out to Porkshop Express the designer and creator to purchase a batch for resale.

These have now arrived and the MiSTer DC Power Jumper is available in my online store.

So if you have a Digital IO board and want to minimise cable clutter this is an upgrade for you!

MiSTer FPGA DC Power Jumper

MiSTer DC Power Jumper.jpg
MiSTer DC Power Jumper.jpg (257.97 KiB) Viewed 3608 times
xtcrefugee

Unread post by xtcrefugee »

Hi Nat,

I just wanted to ask, as Pi Zero 2 W's are (finally!) widely available in the UK again, will you be selling any pre-built MT32-Pi Lites? I'm not sure my soldering skills are up to making one myself, and regardless can't find that USB connector available individually.

Thanks!

neogeo81

Unread post by neogeo81 »

xtcrefugee wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:29 pm

Hi Nat,

I just wanted to ask, as Pi Zero 2 W's are (finally!) widely available in the UK again, will you be selling any pre-built MT32-Pi Lites? I'm not sure my soldering skills are up to making one myself, and regardless can't find that USB connector available individually.

Thanks!

Did they make this? They have the normal MT32 Pi hat. Aren't you confusing Mister UK with Ultimate Mister?